Beyoncé x Nicki Minaj

Title: Ignore you prank
Genre: fluff

Ominiscent POV

"Hello, guys welcome back to our YouTube channel, today I've decided to do a prank on my lovely girlfriend by ignoring her for the whole day, no hugs, no kisses, nothing." Nicki said looking into the camera, she was currently shooting a video for her YouTube channel.

She had a feeling she wasn't gonna be able to do it, but she was gonna try anyways.

"She's currently sleeping right now so I have enough time to set everything up." after saying that she paused the camera going to set the other ones.

Two in the room, one in the living room and one in the kitchen, she was fully prepared for what she calls the best prank ever.

----------

Nicki POV

Soon enough Beyoncé did wake up,
"Nic...baby" I heard when she was coming down the stairs making me silently chuckle and look towards the camera giving them a thumbs up.

"Love?" she asks once she fully entered the kitchen, I just turned towards the pantry got a bag of chips and passed her walking out.

"Answer me" She whined jumping on my body when I was on the couch, but I only just focused my attention on the TV, ignoring her presence.

It hurts me to do this but, oh well..

"Fine then if you don't want to answer me, I'm leaving!" she said getting up from my body and going towards the room.

"Guys, I'm not sure if I can do this." I said whispering softly to the camera, so she wouldn't hear.

After about an hour, I started getting worried since she hadn't left the room yet, she hasn't even eaten her breakfast.

So I took the camera and made my way upstairs, deciding that I'll just end this prank here.

"Guys, I'm stopping the prank cause I think my baby is ignoring me, but I'm suppose to be the one ignoring her." I said.

When I reached the door, I knocked receiving no response making me open the door to the sound of soft cries and whimpers.

What have I done..

"...baby" I said softly going to her side of the bed hugging her making her stuff her face in the crook of my neck.

"Sorry it was just a prank... I was supposed to ignore you for the whole day and I'm just... I'm sorry" I said.

"Nicki..." She said softly.

"I give you just five seconds to run." she said making me immediately take off.

"Guys well this is the end of this video, subscribe... Argh!" I said laughing.

The End