Rihmeg [1]

Title: Dad's Girlfriend
Genre: Guess.
Requested by: meganswifee

-

"Robyn can you get off the couch and come here!" Robert yelled over his shoulder from the door making Robyn roll her eyes.

She wasn't syked in anyway to meet her father's new girlfriend, she was quite the opposite of that actually.

"And who might this be?" She fake smiled eyeing the woman who'd managed to steal her father's heart.

She wouldn't lie the woman was actually very stunning with curves in just the right places.. but still this is her father's girlfriend we're talking about here.

"Robyn meet Megan. Megan meet Robyn." her father introduced.

"It's Rihanna actually." Robyn playfully rolled her eyes at her father using her first name which she didn't like very much.

"Hi Rihanna. Is it okay if I call you rih? It's really nice meeting you." The woman said with a hint of a southern accent.

"Wish I could say da same." she mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I said it's fine. Nice meeting you too." She said blandly walking away from the door and upstairs towards her room.

She decided on spending the entire day up there, not wanting to go downstairs and have to 'bond' with his father's future 'wife'.

-

"Come on man!" Robyn exclaimed at her PC as she played call of duty, she wasn't ready to go downstairs just yet.

"Rob.." the sound of her father's voice made her pause the game turning towards the door seeing her father peeking his head a little inside.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I'm gonna head out to the store to get a few groceries for dinner, Megan is joining u-" he didn't even get to finish his sentence as Robyn loudly groaned cutting him off.

"Why can't you just take her with you or better yet go out for dinner not here!"

"Don't be like that she's staying for dinner so go downstairs and get to know each other." He said sternly not even giving Robyn a chance to reply before closing the door.

She just rolled her eyes resuming the game, "he's not the boss of me" she mumbled..

-

A little while later she got bored of playing the game especially considering the fact that she kept losing so she unplugged her headphones.

Walking over to her walk-in closet she was probably going to just change outfits and go for a walk.

-

"Rih?" Megan asked knocking on the door but there was no response, she knocked again but still no response.

So she pulled the door open slightly peeking her head inside but immediately closed her eyes as she saw Robyn walk out the walk in closet in nothing but a wife beater and boxer briefs.

"What the fuck.. get out!" Robyn screamed seeing her there.

"Sorry- I- just.." Megan didn't even finish her sentence but just left the room closing the door loudly behind her.

"Was that a dick?" She mumbled to herself feeling her cheeks heat up now everything was gonna be awkward between them, what she didn't want to happen.

But still she couldn't deny the wetness she felt in between her thighs.

"Good Lord I'm not supposed to be feeling this way towards my boyfriend's daughter." now she felt dirty and embarrassed.

-

Update cause it's my bday y'all ☺️

Sorry it took quite a while to update and is so short.

I've been having a serious case of writer's block and I just don't have the motivation to be on Wattpad or to even read.

But I'll try my best to get back into the scene.

Anyways enough with all that.. vote, comment and share☆