Brandy x Monica

Title: 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 #49
Genre: Romance.

-

Monica

"Yo! We going to Enrico house this evening?" Pac asked Liyah as we both walked by him.

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugs turning towards him.

"Can I come?" I ask hoping they would let me, everytime they go over to his house they never let me come stating it was too 'dangerous'.

I mean come on this is the hood, everything's dangerous around here!

"No, it's not safe." Pac states dismissively.

"I'm almost eighteen, I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. Besides we're just going to his house, what could possibly happen?"

I know Enrico. I mean who doesn't? Everyone knows this is his place. He runs this part of town or at least that's what Pac told me.

I've only really seen him twice, he's nice but serious most of the time.. it's actually quite endearing.

"You know these streets ain't safe, I don't want no problem with yo' mama."

"Then why do you let Liyah come but not me?!"

"No offense Liyah, but you know her mama don't really care where she is."

"None taken." I hear Aaliyah say. "But for real Pac let her come, I promise nothing's gonna happen, she's gonna be with me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah she's sure." I say for her not wanting him to change her mind.

"Okay fine but nothing bet' happen to her!" He says pointing at her with a straight face before slowly turning back and walking off.

I really love that dude but sometimes he can really be a huge pain in the ass!

-

"You good?" Aaliyah asks from beside me on the couch- the goddamn cancer stick still perched between her lips.

"Mhmm.." I mumble out with a tight lipped smile.

When they said house, I didn't expect for them to bring me to their cigarette smoking get together. I was honestly just expecting a fun little hangout.

We were all in the living room, they all passed the weed 'round while we watched some action movie which in all honesty I'm not paying any mind to while we wait for Enrico.

They were on their third blunt already and at this point it's becoming nauseating, yeah I was offered it a few times but had to politely decline that offer.

We were about five in number; Me, Liyah, Pac, Usher and Erykah.

"I'm just gonna go out for some fresh air." I whispered into Aaliyah's ear before getting up from the couch and out the house through the sliding door which led to their back.