Nicki Minaj x Ariana Grande

Title: Fall for you
Genre: Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

-

"Make the girl fall in love with you, for just a month, then break it up." Robyn said challenging Nicki as they walked through the cafeteria with their food in hand.

"What kind of dare is that!" Beyoncé said taking a sit at their usual table with the rest doing the same "you know this girl can make anyone fall for her with just one smile!"she adds making Nicki smirk

"Oh hush my dear friend, let's see how she does this one." Robyn said taking a bite of her salad.

"Who is it, let me get this over with." Nicki said with a bored expression looking at the cheeky smile growing on Robyn's face.

"Guess."

"Oh, shut the hell up and just tell me who?" Nicki groans.

"Ariana Grande." Robyn said lowly like it was some sort of top secret information before laughing loudly with the rest joining in, seeing the sour expression on Nicki's face.

"Anyone but her!" Nicki said clasping her hands together "please!"

"No! Wait are you scared or sumn'?" Robyn asked raising a brow.

"Pfft. Me scared? No!"

"Then do it" Beyoncé shrugged.

"Ok. How much we talking here?" Nicki asked going back to her old self, looking up at both of them.

"two grand" Robyn said.

"I'm in!" Nicki concluded without hesitation.

"..And look who just walked in." Beyoncé said sipping her sprite.

Nicki looked over seeing Ariana walk in the cafeteria, going to sit at an empty table, pulling out a thick covered book flipping through a few pages before she settled on one and started reading.

"If I was you, I'd start working on it, you know getting that girl won't be easy." Robyn said making Nicki roll her eyes.. why her of all people?!

"Y'all shouldn't be doing this, leave the girl alone." Kelly said looking at them disappointedly.

"I'm doing it and that's final so..."

"I just hope you won't regret this decision." Kelly said standing up and walking out of the cafeteria

They all keep in silence at Kelly's sudden change of attitude.

"What happened to her?" Beyoncé asked after awhile.

"You know they've been hanging out for awhile now, I don't know." Robyn shrugs.

"Come on you can go now." Beyoncé said urging her further.

"The keyword is 'I love you' as soon as she says that, the money's yours and so is our respect." Robyn laughed not thinking she'd actually go through with the dare.

Nicki just sat there staring at the girl starting to contemplate her decision of going through with this, Kelly's warning at the back of her mind.