Doja Cat x Saweetie [1]

A/N: I advise you to grab your tissues, cause this is gonna be one sad ride

Kinda based on a book I read before

Amala pov

"You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you." Diamonté's mom said smiling at me.

"Thank you, mom." I said smiling as well.

We spent most of the day catching up and joking around for a while before Diamonté got a call on her phone, she went outside to answer it, she came back not long after saying,"Mom, Dad, I and Amala need to go, I have an important meeting to attend to." She gave them each a kiss on their cheek

"Can't you stay a little while longer?" Her mom asked pouting.

"Sorry, we can't it's pretty urgent." she replied back.

I sighed knowing that she was just lying, straight through her teeth, right now was her daily drinking hour. She puts on a charade for her parents to make it look like we have a very happy home when in reality, it's not...at all.

I stood up giving them each a kiss on the cheek, before we both left the house.

As soon as we got in the car, her soon wide smile turned into a very deep frown, she drove a far enough distance before stopping the car, "GET OUT!" She said harshly.

"Can't you not at least drive to the house first." I reply lowly not looking up at her burning gaze.

"NO, I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE, SO GET OUT!" she said coldly.

I just got my things and got out of the car without saying another word, she drove of immediately leaving me stranded on the side of the road.

30 MINUTES LATER

I just finally got home and I felt like my legs were about to give up on me so I decided to take a seat on the couch to catch my breath.

This is how I've been treated like for the past two years of my life since I got married to Diamonté, most people would ask why did I marry her or why haven't I left her yet.

Well when I just finished college my parents thought, it'd be a great idea to get us both married to merge their companies and we both didn't have any opinion on the matter.

We got married six months later and since then Diamonté has treated me like this, if she wasn't working, she was ignoring me and if not that then she was trying to start arguments or she was drinking.

She blames me for ruining her life and forcing her into this dead end marriage as she likes to call it.

I went into the guest room, which I sleep in and just lay flat on the bed crying my eyes out, I don't deserve this, I didn't know about the marriage just like her, why am I the one suffering it all in the end and the worst part is I fell in love with this monster..

My monster

I don't know how long I cried, but it was a pretty long time. I heard the front door slam shut. I quickly went downstairs to help her, cause I knew she was drunk.

This has been our routine for the past eight months now. And it's fucking up my mental health.

But I don't have time for complains right now, what I need to focus on is getting her up the stairs without her falling on her ass.

She had lipstick stains all over her shirt and when I tried to help her keep her balance, she just pushed me, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" she slurred trying to stand on her own nearly tripping over.

"Wait let me help you!"I said trying to help her again, but she kept hitting me, since she was drunk her hits were pretty weak, but it still hurt.

"Let me just help you." I said trying to hold her up.

"DON'T YOU HEAR?! I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" she screamed pushing me off her making me hit a vase and falling on the glass shards, the little glass pieces slowly ripped away at my skin making me scream out in pain.

She just stared at me and walked up the stairs, holding the railing for balance. I'll admit her ignoring me hurt more than than the physical pain I'm feeling right now.

___

Part 2 or not?

Thoughts on doja?

Thoughts on diamonté?

I think I should start doing more fluff, maybe in the future chapters to come.

----- Author ♡