Nicki Minaj x Beyoncé [b]

Title: summer camp (2)
Genre: fluff

"Why in the world did you follow me?!" She said after awhile recovering from her initial shock.

"I didn't want you to get lost." Beyoncé smiles innocently which leaves Onika even more irritated.

"Well do you have any idea where we are?" Onika asked.

"Not.. exactly.." Beyoncé scratched her nape awkwardly at the look Onika was giving her. If looks could kill she'd probably be six feet under.

"You see.. you're of absolutely no help to me!" Nicki screamed.

"You should really stop shouting especially considering this is all your fault." Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me. I don't remember asking you to follow me!"

"Whatever..I'm finding my way back to camp, you can stay out here for all I care!" Beyoncé said walking in one direction.

"Good luck with that!" Nicki sarcastically replied walking in the other direction.

-

Nicki Pov

I won't lie, I'm getting kinda scared.

I think it'd have been better if I'd just stuck with Beyoncé, but I won't ever admit it.

Pfft... She wants to be my friend.

Does she really think I'm stupid? No one ever wants to be my friend, so what's so different about her.
.
.

I took a U-turn for the 5th time, coming across the exact same foot stomp I've seen five times in a row.

I'm officially lost.

I decided to sit on the stupid foot stomp and wait till someone realized we were missing and came to look for us.

----

Beyoncé Pov

I don't even know what's wrong with that Nicki girl.

Everyone wants to be my friend so what's so different about her?

Does she have to be so hardheaded all the time? I just tried to be her friend but all she wants to do is be rude.

Pfft.. she doesn't want to be my friend.

I promise, she's gonna come crawling back and begging me for my friendship!
.
.

I walked for about two more minutes, until I felt a drop of water on my face, then it was two.

Oh no. It's gonna rain.

Today couldn't get any worse than it is now.

I quickly ran to go look for somewhere to stay, after about three minutes, I saw a little hut.

It didn't look occupied, and it looked kinda old.

I know this is really risky but I need somewhere to stay for now, this will just have to do.