Beyrihnic [2]

Title: detention (2)
Genre: ¿Angst?

-

"Umm.. I guess it's my turn." Beyoncé said after awhile of silence and everyone still trying to process what just happened..

Honestly she didn't want to tell them but she knew she had to, cause it wouldn't be fair as the other girls had already said theirs.

"Yup, the stage is all yours." Robyn smirked knowing fully well she was getting on her nerves.

Beyoncé just rolled her eyes, "Well, I actually planned on getting detention-.."

"Why in the world would you wanna get detention, see I always knew you were weird." Robyn stated cutting her off.

"Can you please shut up and let me finish?!" Beyoncé sighed, "Anyways as I was saying, I planned on coming to detention because I really don't have anything or anyone to go home too, I woulda hung out with my friends but they all had something planned so I kinda spilled my drink on the principal and now I'm here." Beyoncé said all in one breath.

Robyn looked at her like she was stupid..

"What do you mean by you have no one to go home to?" Nicki asked softly looking up at her.

"I don't feel comfortable answering that." Beyoncé scratched her nape awkwardly.

"It's okay."

.

"GIRLS, DETENTIONS OVER, YOU CAN GO HOME!" The principal said opening the door to the classroom..

"Dude, you ain't gotta be so loud." Robyn mumbled getting up as well as the other girls.

"Watch it!"

-

The next day and all three of the girls were back in the same detention room again, but this time around it was less tense as they felt more comfortable with each other.. well maybe except Robyn and Beyoncé who kept arguing about the littlest things..

"Can you two just shut up!" Nicki said, she was cranky since she didn't have her book with her, she'd forgotten it in her locker.

"Tell her that, she wouldn't give me my goddamn pen!" Beyoncé said exasperatedly.

"You not even using it." Robyn spoke using it to scribble on a blank sheet of paper.. well not really blank anymore.

"It doesn't matter gimme me back!"

"Nope!" Robyn said popping the p, looking up from the paper at her while sticking her tongue out..

"You're so childish!" Beyoncé said.

"You're both so childish, it's just a pen Beyoncé it doesn't matter and Robyn it doesn't even belong to you, why would you take it?!"

"I took it cau-"

"It was a rhetorical question, I really don't need you to reply." Nicki cut her off rubbing at her temples in pure exhaustion, she felt like she was dealing with a couple of toddlers and not two seventeen year olds.

"Y'all are giving me a headache!"

"Sorry." they both apologized at the same time making them look at each other glaring.

"I hate you." Beyoncé mouthed to her as Nicki rested her head on the table.

"Right back at ya'." Robyn mouthed back.

"Stop doing that." Nicki said to them both not even looking up from the table.

-

It was about 9pm and it was raining heavily, Robyn was at the front desk, no one had walked into the shop for the past hour and it was dead silent all she really wanted to do right now was to just go home and pass out on her bed.

"Just thirty minutes left, rob." she mumbled to herself looking up at the old looking clock that was hung up on the wall behind her..

-

"Where the fuck is all the beer?!" The old man screamed looking at the nervous looking girl before him that looked like she was about to cry any second from now.

"I-It's finished?" Nicki whispered out sounding more like a question than a reply.

She couldn't say anything else as a harsh slap was landed across her face.

"Well.. you go out and get me one now! and I don't wanna see you back in this house, if my beer is not in your hands, try me Tanya!" He said pushing her out the house.

"B-but it's raining" she mumbled desperately.

"That sounds like your problem not mine!" he laughed slamming the door in her face.

"C-can I at least get an umbrella?" She asked knocking on the door, and as she expected there was no reply, she waited awhile and after realizing he wasn't about to come anytime soon, she started on her journey to the convenience store..

It was cold. And she had no umbrella and nothing else, she was only wearing a pair of unicorn designed pyjamas and a pair of rainbow socks as she was about to go to bed..

And her socks were getting pretty soggy in the rain, "damn.. this is gonna be embarrassing." she mumbled to herself as she got closer and closer to the convenience store.

Walking inside she immediately turned around to where the alcohol was kept, it was only after she picked a few bottles did she realize, he didn't even give her any money.

"Shit!"

-

"Having any trouble here?" Robyn asked walking over to the short girl who'd been standing in the aisle for awhile now.

She heard the sound of the bell ring indicating that someone had just walked into the store but didn't get to see her face as she just turned around and walked straight ahead.

"Robyn?" Nicki asked turning around.

"Nicki?"

"Yep, it's me. W-what are you even doing here?" She stuttered slightly, this was so embarrassing. Not only was she wet but she walked into a store without money.

"I kinda work here." Robyn said giving her a once over. "Why you wet? You don't even got shoes on."

Nicki felt her cheeks heat up in serious embarrassment, "I-it's a long story."

Just then the sound of the bell ringing sounded again meaning someone else had walked in.

"Beyoncé?"

Now Nicki thought she was gonna die, this situation couldn't get any worse and more embarrassing than it already is..

____________

Part 3 or no?

I hope you liked the chapter and see you on my next one.