Beynika

Title: Arranged Marriage.
Genre: Fantasy, Romance

-

"I told you not to go out there but you didn't listen now see where that got you!" The older man shouted looking at the girl with both disdain and disappointment.

"You weren't going to do anything useful anyways so I helped, it's not my fault you're an ungrateful bitch!" The girl said before coughing up a little blood wiping it on the handkerchief next to her.

"Giselle!" An older woman said walking into the room with a first aid box in hand "that's no way to speak to you father!"

"He doesn't act like it" She rolled her eyes, looking directly at the man she called 'father'.

"Celestine, you better put a leash on this fucker if you don't want her getting fucked up!" He spoke not waiting for a reply before walking out the room.

He was the king. The whole country adored him, he could literally make heads spin and tails tuck with just the snap of a finger.

Adored by many, if not all... All but one.

And that one being his own daughter, he didn't like her and she didn't like him.

That was the easiest way to explain their relationship in all honesty, he wanted a daughter a precious daughter to love with all of himself.

But he got something else instead, a girl but with male genitals. To say he was disgusted would be an understatement.

He had her know since birth that he would never be proud of her, I mean it hurt her at first but after listening to the same thing, time and time again she got used to it and now she honestly gives no flying fucks about it, yes she still feels insecure at times about it but she doesn't let it show otherwise it would give him an upper hand to belittle her.

"Beyoncé, I already warned you to stop talking to your father like that." her mother shook her head softly wiping the blood of her cheek with was sure to leave a scar.

"Not when he starts it!" she said defiantly.

"You really are your father's child." the woman chuckled moving the cotton bud from her face.

-

The dining hall was so quiet.. so tense you could literally hear the sound of a pin drop.

The royal family might have been all smiles when they were out in public but this was their true reality when they were indoors, a strained- distant family.

Matthew coughed gaining the attention of Celestine, Beyoncé just rolled her eyes continuing to eat her food knowing that the man just demanded attention.

"You okay? You need water-?" Matthew put up his hand silencing the woman.

You see another thing Beyoncé hated about her father was the fact that he had zero respect for his wife.

Ever since she'd given birth to Beyoncé, it was like they were only married on paper but the emotional connection just wasn't there.