Michelle Williams x Beyoncé [a]

Title: Church Girl
Warning ⚠️: Mentions of homophobia.
Genre: Romance, A not so perfect typa love.. ion know read the shot.
Requested by: small_fry1772

-

"Giselle if you don't hurry your black ass down here this minute?!"

"Ma.. I'm coming!" Beyoncé rushed picking up her shoes on her way down the stairs nearly tripping on her feet.

"How long does it take you to get ready, it's almost eight?!"

"I'm ready.. I'm ready where's Sol?" Beyoncé asked putting on her left heel.

The real question on her mind being how she was going to walk in them, she was more used to sneakers and slides.

Being in a dress alone was already making her uncomfortable enough, now she had to wear heels too.

Ever since she'd come out to her mom as gay a couple of months ago, the woman had forced her into wearing dresses even though she didn't really have a problem with her not wearing dresses before.

Then she made her start going to church every single week, set her up on dates with a bunch of scrawny ass guys that only made Beyoncé sick to her stomach.

The older woman was hell bent on riding the 'demon' from her child, she would never allow it in her household.

"She's outside waiting in the car, so can you hurry up!" Celestine- who is Beyoncé's mom said walking towards the door, Beyoncé following behind her sluggishly.

"You know there's this really cute boy-" Tina started as she drove the car out their driveway.

"Not interested." Beyoncé says cutting her off from finishing already knowing what she was going to say.

"Come on Beyoncé you haven't even seen him yet, you can't possibly be serious about liking girls." Tina said in disgust "it's all the devil's work!"

"Ma.. can you just please focus on driving, I've said what I've said I'm not into boys and you're just gonna have to accept it!" Beyoncé dismisses looking out the window.

She wasn't planning on listening to anything else her mother had to say on the topic, she would be legal in less than two months and lucky enough for her she'd managed to save enough money to have her set for at least a couple of months.

In all honesty she wasn't actually planning on telling her mother about her sexuality till she was legal not wanting to have to face the risk of being disowned without a backup plan.

But one conversation about her not having any boyfriend's as of yet well lead to the topic of her sexuality.

Her mother was left in both shock and disgust.. it was honestly only a miracle to her that she wasn't kicked out the house.

Her mother had blamed the change of character in Onika who was Beyoncé's -gay- best friend stating that she was the reason her daughter had now become a sinner.

If Onika wasn't already banned from their house before well then she most certainly was now.

-