Beyrihnic [3]

Title: Detention (3)
Genre: Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

-
.. Previously

Nicki felt her cheeks heat up in serious embarrassment, "I-it's a long story."

Just then the sound of the bell ringing sounded again meaning someone else had walked in.

"Beyoncé?"

Now Nicki thought she was gonna die, this situation couldn't get any worse and more embarrassing than it already is..

-

"Fancy seeing y'all here?" Beyoncé smiles a little walking over to where Robyn and Nicki were stood at.

"I actually work here." Robyn said.

"I didn't ask but okay." Beyoncé replied back just wanting to be petty, making Robyn roll her eyes- it was way too late and she was way too tired to even think of a comeback.

"Hi Onika." Beyoncé said looking the girl over "No shoes?"

"Long story." Nicki sighed out, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

Robyn looked at her watch seeing it was already time to clock out, "I'm supposed to be locking up right now, so.."

"Y'all wanna have dinner with me at my place?" Beyoncé asked seeing this as a way of not having to spend the night alone.

"Is this some sort of kidnap?" Robyn asked skeptically.

"What the- no!"

Nicki just stood silently thinking about it, for one she ain't have any money on her, two she couldn't go back home without the beer, and three she'd really like to change the wet clothes she was in right about now. Not wanting to sleep in the rain she agreed..

"Sure.. I don't mind." She said shrugging making the two girls look over at her not expecting her to agree so fast.

Beyoncé didn't even question it.. at least she'd have someone to talk to.

"I'll come." Robyn then agreed not wanting to pass up on free food "But.. you better not try nothin'."

"Whatever." Beyoncé rolled her eyes as she and Nicki waited for Robyn to lock up the shop and then they all went into Beyoncé's G- wagon heading over to her house.

The ride there was silent as they all had different things on their minds...

"I'll just deal with Dad tomorrow." Nicki thought as she played with her nails nervously.

"Free food! Mom wouldn't even notice I was gone, maybe I could even save some for Roro." She looked out the window with all these things swimming around her head.

"Finally.. I don't have to spend the night alone in that big ass house, maybe we could even watch some movies and talk about girl stuff." Beyoncé smiled a little as she drove the car.

-

Pulling up at the big ass house, Nicki and Robyn couldn't help but look out the car in awe.

"Yo' crib dope as fuck girl!" Robyn said as she got down the car.

"It's actually really nice." Nicki smiled too as she managed to get down the car.

"Thanks." Beyoncé said opening the door as the trio walked through the living room and into the kitchen, Robyn analysing everything in sight.

The house was way nicer compare to her family's small ass apartment that could barely fit one person talkless of three.

"I just remembered that I didn't even get what I wanted from the store!" Beyoncé groaned pulling out the pizza from the box- she'd ordered it just before she went out.

She then put it in the microwave, turning around she saw Nicki sitting at one of the counter stools just staring in space, while Robyn had already gotten herself comfortable in the living room flipping through channels.

"Hi." Beyoncé said sitting opposite from Nicki "What you thinking about?" She asked

"N-nothing serious." Nicki replied not looking at her.

"You wanna change out those clothes?"

"Yes please." Then the two got up as Beyoncé showed her to the guest bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get some clothes, but they might be slightly big on you." Beyoncé said scratching her nape awkwardly before finally walking away.

-

Not long after all three girls were sat in the living room with Nicki in one of Beyoncé's sweatpants and a t-shirt that was way too big for her but was cozy nonetheless.

Nicki sat in between the two taller girls as they watched re-runs of Stranger things while eating the pizza.

Nicki being the only one actually interested, Robyn was on her phone texting god knows who, while Beyoncé was just about to doze off.

It was silent in the house except the sounds coming from the tv, Robyn then dropped her phone after awhile on the couch besides her as she scooted a little closer to the other two girls.

A yawn escapes her lips only a little while later as both she and Beyoncé fall asleep their heads resting on Nicki's shoulders.

Nicki slowly cranes her neck looking at both girls, 'Maybe.. just maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let them in'.

-

Hi 😊

Quick question: Do y'all think you could follow me.

P.s. First ten follows get a follow back 💜