Nicki Minaj x Megan Thee Stallion [1]

Megan Pov

"Bye Tyrone, I don't have time for this!" I said cutting off the phone.

I just literally came back from a little hangout with my friends and my boyfriend of two years is mad cause, I haven't come home yet.

He told me to be back at 10:30 and it's literally only five minutes later, I just lost track of time and plus I ain't no damn baby anymore, he's always trying to control when and how I do things.

I picked up my phone and called up my friend Onika, cause she's the only one that can get me to calm down right now.

"Oni." I said when she picked up the phone.

"Meg, why you calling?, like we were literally together like five minutes ago, isn't it time for the boyfriend, speaking of boyfriend give him the phone. I wanna speak to him, I ain't seen him in awhile." she rambled on as soon as the call connected.

The thing is she and Ty are cousins, she was the one that introduced us at a party when we were in college.

"Can I come over?" I ask knowing she'd say yes.

"Yea, what happened?" she asked back sounding kinda worried.

"I'll tell you when I get there." I cut the call and start driving towards the direction of her house.

I arrived there fifteen minutes later, using the spare key and unlocked the door, letting myself in.

"Are you okay?" She asks as soon as she'd seen me.

"No." I said sitting on the couch, wrapping my arms around her waist crying into her chest.

"What happened?"

"Tyrone happened."

"Again?" she said in disbelief.

This isn't the first time I've confided in Nic about Tyrone.

He's always verbally abusing me, making me feel insecure about myself and trying to control my life.

"What'd he do this time?" She asked.

"Nothing, he was just yelling and saying mean things to me." I sobbed harder.

"That's not nothing, you're not supposed to be treated this way, I'mma give him a piece of my mind!" She said getting defensive.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine."
I said wiping my tears.

Seriously I'm actually fine, I'm just feeling a bit emotional, I'm not gonna let some dude treat me this way, I'm breaking up with him first thing tomorrow morning.

And to think I thought he was the one, well I guess we learn new things everyday.

"Come on, let's go to bed it's kind of late."

"Can I umm, sleep with you , I-I mean besides you n-not with you like anything but..." She cut off my rambling

"I get what you mean and is okay you can sleep with me." she said chuckling.

"Thanks Nic, for real." I said getting up with her.

__

I'mma take this oneshot slow and steady, part two or not?
(Answer the question in the comment section or else I'm gonna stop this shot, I need feedback for real)

I'm sensitive about my writing, so not getting feedback makes me feel like, I'm not putting in enough effort 🥺

Not me guilt tripping y'all into commenting 😈

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account 😉

----- Author 💞