Beyrihnic [1]

Title: detention
Genre: Angst

-

Three girls find themselves in the detention room one afternoon. All with different individual reasons and different stories to tell.

"So, what in the world is the school's princess doing in detention?" Robyn probed hitting the back of Beyoncé's seat.

Beyoncé turns around glaring at the green eyed girl, "It's none of your business, leave me alone!" She then turned around rolling her eyes.

Robyn smirked at her reaction kicking her seat.

In a teasing manner she kept poking the girl, "tell me, tell me, tell me."

Beyoncé screamed frustratedly having enough of the girl kicking her chair and being nosey.

"Can't you just leave me alone!, Like why don't you go bother her!" Beyoncé pointed at the other girl in the room who had her face buried into a book.

Robyn chuckled feeling successful at her attempt on annoying the girl, "well someone needs to watch their language, you're quite the rude one, no wonder they all leave you in the end."

Beyoncé couldn't take the comment, "I'm rude are you kidding me?!" She screamed jumping out her seat and pouncing on the other girl, pulling at her hair.

Robyn screeched as the girl pulled her hair with little to no mercy.

Nicki who was trying to read her book put it down in shock at the sight before her, but decided to not intervene in other not to get hurt..

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" All three of the girls snapped their head to the door seeing the principal walk in looking at them in disbelief.

"I-it's not what it looks l-"

"Nah, I don't wanna hear it, detention for all of you for the rest of the week and an extended hour for this one!" He said cutting Beyoncé off.

"Why me, I have nothing to do with this?!" Nicki asked lowly.

"You're involved for just being a bystander instead of doing the right thing by separating them." Nicki let out a groan repeatedly hitting her head on the table.

Loud groans emitted from all the girls as they glared at each other..

"..Great now I have to spend more time with these people!" They all thought at the same time

-

"This is both your fault!" Nicki said eyeing both of them once the principal had walked out the class..

"Don't blame this shit on me, she was the one that pounced on me and not the other way round." Robyn said pointing in Beyoncé's direction, she still had that ever so present smirk on her face which Beyoncé so badly wanted to wipe off with the back of her fist.

"Just.. just shut up, okay!" Beyoncé said giving up, she rested her head on the table, thinking if the long hours she'd have to spend with these girls-well, Nicki wasn't that bad but Robyn..that was a whole different story. She was literally crying in her head and was willing the tears not to come out for real..