Nicki Minaj x Lauren London

Title: Annoying
Genre; ---

-

Nicki

"Wait up!" I heard from behind me making me pick up my pace moving through the halls and bumping into different bodies before I finally made it to my fourth period class.

I immediately took a seat at the back dropping my book bag besides me..

The class was already full but the teacher hadn't come yet.. soon enough the door flew open revealing the cause of my headache.

"You know I was calling you but I don't think you heard me." She chuckled taking a seat in the empty one besides me.

"I heard and I ignored you now shut up and let me be!" I said annoyed looking towards the teacher who'd finally arrived making the whole class quiet down.

"Oh okay I see you're not in the mood but we can talk during lunch." she smiles widely.

I just ignored her writing down notes of what was being taught until I felt a paper being slid towards me.

'Can I borrow a pen :)' The paper wrote, I looked up to Lauren seeing her smiling weirdly at me... Nothing new.

I passed the pen to her cause I knew that if I didn't she wouldn't leave me be till the end of class.

-

"Man I'm tired..., you wanna have lunch wimme?" Lauren asks looking towards me as she packed her books up, the remaining students leaving out the class to get to the cafeteria early.

"And why would I hang out with you..?" I ask leaving out the class and lucky for me she didn't follow me this time.

I walked into the cafeteria deciding to spend the lunch period with Bey and Rob.

School was finally over and oddly enough I didn't have Lauren bother me for the rest of the day but then again we didn't have much periods together... luckily.

I went to my locker to put all my books back in telling Bey and Robyn goodbye when I saw them standing there.

Walking out the school gates I still didn't see Lauren there.. usually she'd be waiting for me just so we could walk together, talking the whole way home but she wasn't here.

I just shrug it off.. maybe she had some family emergency to attend to.

I would've said maybe she was hanging out with her friends but then again the girl literally has none, except me.. if I could even be counted as one.

I really don't like her, she's annoying, smiles way too much and all in all just irks my very being.

-

I woke up this morning, got dressed and looked out the window expecting to see Lauren do her morning ritual of posting a sticky note with the words 'Good morning:)' written on it- she always used the pink ones knowing they were my favorite color.

But today it wasn't there, I just shrugged it off to maybe she forgot but then again she never forgets to do this.

It's like a part of her daily routine, I got dressed, ate my breakfast, bid my parents goodbye and was on my way.

I waited at the front of the house for Lauren. Yes, she may be annoying and all but I don't know I guess I've gotten quite used to walking to school with her.

I decided to wait a little while longer... But she never did come.

I started on my walk to school- she knows her way to the school so...

Hours.

Hours passed.

Hours passed and still no sign of her...

I didn't notice how much I actually liked hearing the sound of her voice and especially the sounds of her highly obnoxious laughter after she'd say the corniest jokes.

Walking back home, she still wasn't there.. I spent all day waiting by the window for her but still she was no where to be found..

I hope she's okay?

How could she just disappear like that?

Is it my fault, is it the way I've been treating her?

I always thought it never really bothered her, till now. Now I haven't seen her in so long..

You know the saying 'you don't know what you have till it's gone?'

That's exactly how I felt for the next couple of days until....

I looked out the window again like I've been for the past six days, not expecting to see the sticky note.

But it was there like it never left. On it wrote: 'Good morning. You missed me;)'

Jumping up and down like an excited kid on Christmas, I immediately rushed down the steps being yelled out a couple of times to slow down but that was the last thing on my mind at this point.

Ringing the doorbell of the neighbors house a few times, I heard a couple footsteps walking in the direction of the door till it was suddenly swing open.

"Where've you been?!" I immediately ask embracing the shorter girl in a tight hug.

"I d-didn't think you'd miss me t-this much." Lauren chuckles patting my back.

I immediately let her go seeing as she was struggling for breath.

"N-no I didn't, I just... W-where have you been?!" I cleared my throat.

"We went to my grandma's, a little family emergency but don't worry nothing serious." She says. "But if you missed me that much.... You can just say so.."

"Uhh.. just shut your mouth. You're so annoying. You should even feel blessed that I came here to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, yeah. You wanna walk to school with me?" She dismisses with the wave of her hand.

"Umm.. y-yeah. Let me just g-go grab my bag." I then rushed back over to my house to get my bag before coming back outside seeing her still standing there waiting for me.

I guess the line is true 'you really don't know what you have till it's gone'

Even if the person is an annoying ass 17 year old that's had a crush on you since the fifth grade.

-

I'm thinking of finishing this book in tha next 15- 20 or so chapters...

Ion know..

Anyways vote, comment and share ♡