Beyoncé x Nicki Minaj (i)

Title:
Genre: Fantasy, Romance.

-

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles! What is wrong with you?!" Celestine couldn't help but fume at the unbothered looking teenager sitting across from her, "This is the second building you've burnt down this month and it's only the 6th!"

Beyoncé looks behind the woman at the clock, she couldn't wait to get this confrontation over with, it really wasn't her fault...

"Look you're gonna have to get yourself in order otherwise I'm shipping you off coast to go live with your father!"

"I'm not going to live with him." That was the first thing Beyoncé had said since they both sat in the office.

"Then stop burning down things and we wouldn't be having this conversation! Solange doesn't give me this much problems, what's wrong with you?!"

There it was again, always comparing her to her younger sister. You could say Solange was the opposite of her sister, where Beyoncé was easily angered and feisty, Solange was more calm and collected.

Beyoncé only rolls her eyes at her mother's words, this wasn't the first time she was hearing it and it sure wasn't going to be the last.

"Now go to class and stay out of trouble!"

Beyoncé stands up not even sparing the woman a second glance as she leaves the office now more heated than she was to begin with.

-

Knowles Academy was a place, a place far away from what would be considered the normal world, it was a place for students unlike the rest meaning students with special abilities to discover themselves and proper learn to control their powers.

Beyoncé the first child of Matthew Knowles and Tina Knowles, who co-owned the school was always getting into trouble, whether it was talking back, skipping classes or just setting things ablaze.

She didn't really set things alight for fun, she usually did it to relieve stress not like her mother cared enough to ask anyway. Her mother ran the school while her father had decided to embrace the normal world, he stayed off coast with Beyoncé's little sister Solange, since they both didn't have any powers.

-

It was now lunch period and most of the students where all sat at their separate tables with their group of friends.

"Girl.., I see wifey staring again." Lauren laughs to which Onika just rolls her eyes.

"I hope you choke." She mumbles dipping a fry into her ketchup.

"You should really give the girl a chance you know." Robyn shrugs looking to where Beyoncé was sure enough staring at the girl "She's been at it for like what a year now."

"You know I have no interest in that girl, she causes trouble everywhere she goes, it's like her thing."

Sure enough Beyoncé had been courting her for a year or so now but she always turned down every single advances made by the girl.

"Nic Nac!" A voice said coming up from behind her, who Onika could only guess to be Aubrey.

"What you want boy?" She asks as the light skin boy takes a seat besides her greeting the other two girls at the table.