Beynika

Title: Inmate
Genre: Random

-

The dark and dirty walls of the room seemed to stay the same as always and honestly it was driving the lady crazy, it wasn't like she was expecting the wall to move or change form, she was just...bored.

Laying down to sleep and while away time Beyoncé rested her head on the hard, dirty mattress, she'd already accepted her life here, she wasn't counting the days left for her to leave, she was just.. living.

-

"L-leave me, alone!" The sound of a loud cry brought her out of her sleeping state making her look up using her hands to clean her eyes a little to have a better view of what was going on..

The huge looking man just smirked pushing the smaller girl forcefully into the cell..

"Quit the whining.. you sure weren't doing that when committing a crime." he smirked.

"When your done getting accustomed to your new home, go to the lunch hall." and that was the last thing he said before walking away laughing sadistically.

Nicki didn't know what to do, her whole life had just crumbled before her, she'd been falsely accused of a crime she had nothing to do with.

She just held unto the bars letting the tears she'd been holding unto for so long fall, seemingly unaware of the other person in the cell.

"Umm.. can you stop all that whining, it's ruining my sleep!" Beyoncé groaned eyeing her from the top bunk.

Nicki jumped a little in surprise not knowing someone else had seen that.

"S-sorry." she mumbled but the tears were still falling freely.

"You're really weird." Beyoncé said climbing off the top bunk and unto the ground, "I'm gonna go have my lunch you coming or not?" She asked trying to at least not seem so rude, even though she's sure she wasn't doing very good with that.

"I'm not hungry." Nicki mumbled walking over to the lower bed, visibly cringing before finally taking a seat in it.

"Good for you, I guess.." Beyoncé shrugged walking in the direction of the lunch hall leaving Nicki to wallow in her own thoughts.

"Why, why me?!" She screamed feeling another set of tears coming to her.

-

It was late in the night now and the two women in the cell were busy doing their own thing, Nicki was writing in her book at least they let her keep her diary, which she couldn't be any more happy about.

"Soo.. newbie, what you in here for?" Beyoncé asked the girl who was in the lower bunk, breaking the silence of the room.

"None of your business " Nicki said dismissively.

"Wow.. your behavior now is a real contrast to your behavior before. I like that." Beyoncé smiles.. "I'm in here for third degree murder, yup. I'm crazy." she then starts laughing making Nicki feel weird and creeped out.

She sure as hell hopes she hadn't been put in the same cell with a fucking psychopath.

This is jail for crying out loud everyone here is just as fucked up in the head as the other.

She just hopes she'll make it to the next few months she's in here for.. her mom and brother are probably worried sick..

It made her want to cry all over again, but she knew she couldn't be a wimp not in this place and especially not in front of this pretty yet psychotic human above her.

-

Part 2 or nah?

I know it's been a long while since I last updated and sorry for that so.. y'all get a... ↓↓↓ triple update (◕દ◕)