•• Celebrities ••

Title: Mental hospital
Genre: Angst
Warning ⚠️: Mentions of drugs, depression, self harm e.t.c

-

"This will be your room, 208." the old man said chirpily, maybe a tad too chirpy for Nicki's liking. "That will be all, your things are already inside, see you around." The man then said.

Nicki only rolled her eyes in response giving him a curt nod as he turned on his heels to walk away.

Taking in a deep breath she opened up the door to see two other girls in the room, one sat at the far end corner of the room with her face buried deep between a very thick hardcover book.

While the other sat on what she was assuming was her bed fiddling with her suitcase zip.

"What the hell, get away from my shit!" Nicki said making the other shorter girl look up at her with a scared look on her face letting go of the zip.

"S-sorry."

"Don't just touch my stuff!" Nicki said walking over to the bed.

"O-okay" the girl nodded affirmative "m-my name's Ariana." the girl said holding her hand out.

Nicki only looked at the hand before looking back at her, "yeah okay." she said before opening up her suitcase.

Ariana nodded awkwardly seeing as the girl didn't want to be disturbed so she walked back over to her bed watching her arrange her things.

-

It was awhile after packing up her stuff Nicki looked up seeing the brown skin tall girl was still reading her book not even acknowledging anyone else in the room.

Looking over she saw Ariana was watching her but quickly turned her head when she was caught.

Honestly the girl just seemed off to Nicki.

Of course everyone here's freaking weird. It's a mental Institution for fucking sake.

She would also admit she was a bit rude to the girl, but how can you not expect her to be. She sure as hell didn't want to be here right now.

Her parents had literally dragged her here after getting fed up of her self isolation.

Her depression was taking a serious toll on her mental health, and they couldn't just sit there and literally watch her kill herself slowly.

-

6:00 pm

"BB, it's dinner time." Ariana said tapping the older girl on her shoulder, who was still immersed in the book she was reading.

"Mhmm.. okay." Beyoncé sighed dropping her book on her bed, before taking off her glasses.

"Oh.. we have a new roommate?" Beyoncé asked looking at Nicki who was already looking at them.

"Yeah, but she's not very nice" Ariana mumbled making Beyoncé quirk a brow at that.

Oh now she decides to acknowledge my presence. Nicki thought as Beyoncé stood up walking towards her bed with Ariana besides her, looking slightly nervous.