Aaliyah x Beyoncé

Title: Bathroom Quests
Genre: Idek
Requested by: IceyBlue01
-

Y'know if there was one person Beyoncé hated the most then it'd most definitely had to be Aaliyah.

Most would question why? well why was that she was always a little too close with her boyfriend.

Everytime. Every fucking time she wanted to hang out with Shawn, Aaliyah would suddenly make an appearance.

At this point she was sure the older woman was just stalking them and was probably just an obsessed bitch.

Tonight was the Grammy awards which she had been looking forward too for quite awhile. Though she was still a tad bit new in the industry she'd still hoped that destiny's child would win an award for their song 'bootylicious'.

She was going to meet up with Kelly and Michelle there seeing as she was going to be going with Jay.

The media didn't know about their relationship, they'd been hiding it for awhile now and were honestly shocked at the fact that the media hadn't caught on.

But them going as each others date was going to raise a social media uproar and with that also comes arising suspicions.

But they'd been through it and we're honestly just about ready to let everyone know, they were tired of hiding already.

-

The all black limousine pulled up at the venue were multiple cameras were lined up.

Flashing lights. Celebrities and most of all- the attention. Both she and Jay walked out the car getting ready to be bombarded with multiple questions that they weren't going to answer and would just let their pr team handle it.

"Beyoncé?!"

"Shawn?!"

"There's been rumours of a collab, is it true?!"

"Are you both dating?!"

"Beyoncé?!"

All this and multiple other questions were directed at them, Beyoncé squeezing Shawn's hand a little tighter not being able to see that well over the flashing of multiple cameras.

-

They'd finally succeeded in passing the herd of cameras outside and took a seat at one of the tables just talking.

Shawn had left her not too long after to go talk to a few familiar faces, Beyoncé just sat there not really wanting to interact with anyone.

Kelly and Michelle hadn't come yet so she was all alone and she didn't know the majority of people here on a personal level to go walk up and talk to them.

"Hey, B!" she heard the familiar, annoying voice walk up to her, looking up she'd seen the last person she'd want to see right now.

"I don't know where Jay is if that's who you're looking for." she stated fake smiling gripping her phone way tighter than she expected.