Normani x Megan

Title: Soul meetings
Genre: Angsty, Romance
Dedicated to: @droprain0111
-

It was so late out at night, the park was quiet and deserted, the cheerful screams of little children had longed died out, a once lively place was now bare and deserted..

Normani walked slowly and cautiously taking a seat at one of the park benches..

Her once tear stained face had now dried off and now she was just a mess, a mess of not only pain but so many emotions as well.

Where was she to go? Should she just end it all? Was there even hope anymore? She just didn't know what to do..

All she could do now was regret, regret ever coming out to her parents without a backup plan.

There was no time for second chances now, now she was just homeless, hungry and full of regrets.

She decided to take a nap and just hoped not to get attacked or raped in the middle of the night.

Laying down on the bench, she looked up at the night sky and it was empty and void of any stars, it was just empty.. exactly how she felt right about now, she just needed a star even just one.. if only there could be a little light to brighten up her dark day.

-

"OH.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Megan yelled out throwing the phone as it broke and shattered into pieces at the hard impact against the wall..

She was frustrated.. very much so.

"I need to clear my head." she mumbled putting on her shoes and walking out her beautiful two story house.

She'd just caught her boyfriend of almost two years cheating on her with her best friend and now her so called 'friend' tried to apologize.

She most definitely wasn't taking it, she just wanted to scream, cry, break things but she just couldn't. She felt defeated.

A friendship of ten years and a relationship of two, she couldn't believe she wasted her time and energy on those two fuckers..

A minute into her walk and she came across a park, she decided to just walk around a little expecting the place to be empty as it was almost ten pm.

She walked for a little bit, just basking in the calming silence of the place until she spotted a bench, she decided to sit at it for awhile, but had to do a double take seeing a body rested on it.

Walking closer, she decided to inspect a little, the person could'a been hurt or something.. it couldn't have been a homeless.. you don't see that many homeless people around this side of town.

As she walked closer she saw the body of a girl.. she was cute.

Had the most beautiful chocolate skin she'd ever seen, a body to die for and the most kissable lips ever, but she seemed to be in distress.

Shaking her head off her perverted thoughts she leaned closer to tap the girl awake, and bring her back to reality.

Normani jolted awake at the sudden touch, her head coming in contact with someone else's.

"Oww!" they both said at the same time as Megan stumbled back a bit.

"W-who are you?!" Normani asked a bit defensively holding her head a little.

"Who are you?" Megan asked back, "and why are you sleeping on a park bench?"

"I asked the question first, plus it's none of your business!" Normani spoke sassily staring at the lady.

"Well.. I'm just tryna help. It doesn't look like you really got somewhere to go, so come with me. I swear I'm not dangerous." Megan said in a rush, normally she wouldn't be doing this for just anyone, but she just felt some type of connection to the girl, like.. like a soul connection.

"I don't believe you." Normani said but deep down she also felt a connection with the woman, she just wanted to be sure she wasn't planning on hurting her or anything.

"Fine. Have fun sleeping on a cold hard bench." Megan shrugged turning around to leave.

"Wait- I'll.. I'll come with you. Just don't hurt me..okay?"

"I swear on 4oe, I wouldn't." Megan said smiling.

"Who's 4oe?" Normani asked this time as they walked side by side but keeping a little distance.

"My dog."

"Wow.. I really love dogs, I mean I've always wanted one." Normani cheesed.

"They're really awesome, especially 4oe, he's the cutest thing sometimes sassy but I guess he's just spoilt like that." Megan laughed.

Normani just smiled liking the voice of the taller woman almost forgetting her problems behind her.

They walked out the park in comfortable silence, as Megan hummed a little tune, she really liked this woman, yes.. she just got out a relationship not up to an hour ago but who cares.. she just feels something different with this woman than she's ever felt with her ex.

"Megan."

"Huh?"

"My name's Megan." she smiled.

"Normani."

"I really like your name."

"Thanks."

And that's how a friendship which will soon turn to something more begun..

---------

↓↓