Doja x Saweetie [2]

Saweetie pov

I woke up with the worst fucking headache, I've ever had..

"Ugh." I groaned, getting out of bed slowly, I looked over at my nightstand, seeing some pills there with a glass of water and a little sticky note.

On it was written: some pills for your headache, please take it.

It was just then, the events of last night came flooding into my mind.

I hit her. I fucking hit her!

Yeah, I don't like her but I never thought I'd put my hands on her, she's my wife for fucks sake.

I quickly ran downstairs to see if I'd see her, but I didn't. There was breakfast all laid out but she was nowhere to be seen.

On the table I saw another note
Written:

To Diamonté:
You may read this note or probably not, maybe even toss it in the trash

But, if you do read this I just want you to know, that you don't have to worry about me anymore, If you don't want me in your life, then i'll just go.

You don't have to worry about me anymore, I'll be gone from your life, I'm sorry if I ruined your it.

I'm so sorry, please forgive me for that.

I'll love you forever and always but I guess you won't ever love me like that

I'm sorry

From: Amala

I didn't know I was crying until I saw the first tear drop on the paper.

I need to stop her from whatever she's planning on doing, but where do I find her.

Oh yes. I have a tracker on her phone.. don't ask me why..

Shit! Her phone is switched off, what do I do now?!

Where would Amala go to, maybe her parents should know I immediately dialed her mom's number.

...ring...

"Hello." she said when she answered the call.

"Good day, ma'am please do you by chance know where Amala is?"

"Yeah, she said she was going to the county bridge, why? Is there something wrong?" she asks worriedly.

"No... nothing at all." I reply back.

What the hell would Amala be doing at the county bridge... I hope she's not planning anything stupid.

"Well.. in that case, I'll talk to you later then." she said before cutting the phone off.

I quickly ran to the car getting in, I drove down to county bridge with only one thought in my head.

Amala please be okay... I'm sorry.

On getting there, I saw her standing at the edge off the bridge, smiling sadly down into the water below.

"Well, I guess this is goodby-"

"No, it's not!" I said cutting her off.

I quickly ran towards her and pulled her into my embrace, but she flinched slightly which honestly hurt me.

"D-Don't say goodbye, cause you don't deserve to die, I do. I treated you horribly since w..e got married and b-blamed you for things you most definitely had no control over." I said sobbing terribly.

"B-but I ruined your life." she said just barely above a whisper.

And it's all my fault, I broke her.
I fucking broke her.

"No..you didn't. You made my life better and I was just to b-blind to see it."

"So does that mean you forgive me" she said smiling a little.

"No.." I said making her smile fade away quickly ".. I can't forgive you cause, you didn't do anything wrong to begin with, so would you forgive me?" I asked hopefully.

"I do."

And it was sealed with a kiss, a promise to spend their life together and put the past in the past and to move on cause this was just the beginning of something magical.

--

This ending kinda sucks, but I guess that's up to you guys to decide

See y'all on the next chapter, whenever that is...

Love y'all

----- Author 🤗