1 - The Embarrassment

Quick note: This Fanfiction is inspired by the k-drama series, 'What's wrong with Secretary Kim?' Any other note of plagiarism shown in my work is coincidental so please report it to me immediately

Quick note: This Fanfiction is inspired by the k-drama series, 'What's wrong with Secretary Kim?' Any other note of plagiarism shown in my work is coincidental so please report it to me immediately. Thank you. :)

Also, this whole book is being edited. If there is any confusion please comment and I will explain what is going on. Chapters with a title are edited.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

It is not a special day or anything, everything is the same. The same loud noise from the vacuum cleaner early in the morning, the same alarm clock waking you up from your rest, the same people walking to work early in the morning in their perfectly ironed suits and blouses. You realise that you need to get ready for work.

Stumbling over to your bathroom, you brush your teeth and prepare yourself for your boring yet stressful day.

Today will be very busy as many other clients will come to the company your father owns, 'Livres pour vous' a company which owns and controls almost all libraries in South Korea.

Your mother is a very famous writer and most of her stories are based on love and romance. You loved your mother's books because they are really inspirational. Or at least, you thought they were. They kept motivating you, giving off messages that said you must carry on.

It's weird... because you haven't really met your mother before... nor did you know what she looked like. Maybe you did, somewhere in your memories but it was hard to find her in there.

You work as your father's assistant. You have mastered it ever since your first year of training. Your father is very proud of you however, you are not. You didn't have a huge goal in life. You just had a simple wish, to have a family of your own.

Although, you could've gone to find love... you knew no one of your type.
Thus, working for your father was just as stressful as working for a huge businessman.

You flinched when you heard a loud vibration in front of you.

The dad is calling.

"Hello? I know I am late, I will get there in a few minutes I won't be long!"

"-Y/N, please hurry up. We have many impatient patrons here. I need the files!"

"Yes, I will get there!" You comment and immediately put your phone away, scurrying in and out of the bathroom to get ready for the day.

You know you won't be spared if you are extremely late.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

Meanwhile, there was a huge problem in The Royal Palace of Busan.

"I do not wish to marry her." In which Jeon Jungkook or... Prince Jungkook denied.

"Why not? Soo-ji is a wonderful woman Jungkook, and I am sure that even if she isn't the woman you are looking for, she is still very smart and fits all the qualities of being your wife." Queen Jeon explains, nodding her head to make sure she came out clear to the man.