51

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°
°❀✽° ᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴋs ᴘᴏᴠ °✽❀°

~2 YEARS LATER~

"Listen young lady, I am trying to get ready for your father's wedding alright? I need you to stop crawling around everywhere and drooling over my shoes." I scold Jimin's daughter, Jia.

She sits flat on her bum and waves her arms in the air, having fun in her own imagination but not knowing a thing that was going on in the real world.

I ignore her and wipe my leather shoes for the 4th time with baby wipes since that's all Taehyung damn owns. She keeps on drooling and spreading her germs everywhere.

"Jungkook~ What tie would look better on Taehyung?" Namjoon brings over a rack of ties.

"I was planning to wear a simple tuxedo and bow tie." Taehyung clicks his watch in place.

"Jiaaa~" Hoseok carries the little one year old who was constantly pulling my shoe laces.

There was too much going on, I had no idea where to start, or who to answer.

I sigh, fixing my tie. Even if it looked crooked, I didn't care.

Namjoon puts gel on his hair, while yoongi simply zones out on the couch. Chef Jin went over to the mirror for the fifth time just to make sure he looked up to his expectations. Taehyung finally throws on his blazer and jimin ties his shoelaces.

"We have to get you guys down to the entrance in the next 5 minutes, so if you are done then we can go early. The guests are going to come soon, and we need you to be there and greet them." Namjoon exits the dressing room.

We were in the palace of Jeju. Jimin and Taehyung we're finally getting married at the same time, after months of waiting for them to propose to their beloved ones.

"We will go, but who will take care of Jia?" Jimin picks his daughter up in his arms and kisses her forehead.

Hoseok frowns, "I would, but I have the entertainers and music to sort out, since yoongi is too tired to do so."

"I have to go to the kitchen and help make out the food later, so I won't be able to take care of her for the whole day." Jin runs his fingers through his black hair. "Plus I am afraid she will hurt herself in the kitchen."

"We can't because we are getting married." Taehyung speaks.

We all turn to look at yoongi, who was still zoned out.

"He doesn't like small kids." Jimin speaks up for him.

As Jia tries to squish her dad's cheeks, everyone finally turns to me.

"You don't have anything to do, other than attending the wedding, would you-," Taehyung starts.

I groan in my chair and bury my face in my palms. "Me? Why me?"

Jimin places Jia onto the ground and she crawls back to my feet, pulling my socks with her little fingers.

"She always comes to you jungkook. I think she enjoys your company." Jimin sends a cunning smile.

My company? Me scolding her for messing around in my office? She enjoys that?

I exhale. "Alright little one. Uncle jeon will start giving you your attention. I'm not going to be doing anything there so you can keep me company right?" I pick her up and place her on my lap.

"Perfect." Jimin claps his hands and checks his looks one last time in the huge mirror.

I squish Jia's chubby cheeks while she plays with my crooked black coloured tie.