52

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

The warmth of his lips on yours, slowly melting you in the dark dusty stock room filled with extra chairs, tables, decorations and furniture, was the best feeling you had ever gotten.

That tingly sensation returns, making you wrap your arms around him tightly. You missed his touch, his warmth, his embrace, you missed everything and you were dying for it to overpower you again.

A tiny moan escapes your mouth when his tongue slowly slips into your mouth, playing with your tongue as he goes along. His huge hand cups the back of your neck, with his other resting on your hip.

Your heart raced, inhaling his refreshing cologne, and craving for his love.

"Princess Kim? Did you find the corsage?" Mrs Choi's voice was b]heard on the other side. Before she could open it, you quickly push jungkook away, making him back, hiding him between the huge boxes.

"Oh my!" You quickly rush over to help him up. However, You were surprised when he grabbed your arm and forcefully yanked you down on top of him.

But just when he noticed huge boxes about to tip over and fall onto you, he quickly rolls over, hovering over you.

You stare up at him in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Be care-!!,"

"Sshhhh." He covers your mouth right before 2 large empty boxes fell on top of him. He was so lucky that they were empty, or he would've hurt himself.

"Hello is anyone in here?" The lights turn on, and Mrs Choi gingers around the room, in search of you.

Jungkook pants, holding the empty box on his back, as he lays on top of you. He looks down, to see the silver star chain around your neck.

Just when Mrs Choi exits the room, he finally relaxes and sits up, moving the huge weightless boxes out of his way. "Let's go. People are looking for us." He sighs.

He gets up and gives you a hand. You slowly get on your feet and brush the dust off you.

He couldn't stop but stare at the jewellery hanging off your neck. He was delighted and genuinely felt happy that you wore it.

"Come on, we have a wedding to attend." You walk past him, twisting the door handle. "We can catch up on things after-,"

You stop speaking as soon as his hand grabbed yours. He held it like your hand was the most precious thing to him.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asks like a child.

You pause, before nodding. "S-sure."

He smiles and opens the door for you. "If anyone finds it suspicious, let them think that way. I could care less." He grins. While you step out, his fingers automatically interlock with yours and he squeezes your hand tighter.

While you stroll down the common room, past the guests who were shocked to see you and king Jeon together again, jungkook whispers in your ear.

"But we are still going to have a really long conversation after everything is over."

You gulp and nod with a thin smile.

"And you will also have to pay me back." He sighs. "For all the conditions you have broken. I've recalled every single mistake you have done, so therefore you must repay me."

"Of course. What with your majesty?" You ask, hoping he would say gold coins or money or something like that, since you do owe him a lot.

"Kimchi." He replies. "You still haven't made it for me as you promised, so kimchi."