19

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"Why are you going to the Tiwan company?" You asked, keeping up with the prince's steps.

"- you will see." He blankly replied, with absolutely no expression in his voice. His silky black hair blew in the wind. He digs his hands into his trouser pockets and walks as the cold breeze makes everyone shiver.

As you arrived at the company's headquarters, you stepped outside the prince's white rolls Royce. Seeing the line of people standing there for the prince's arrival, you joined them and stood straight confidently, with a smile on your face to look good in front of others.

The driver opened the door for the prince and he stepped out. Paparazzi appeared out of nowhere to click pictures using their professional cameras. You bowed slightly, as the prince walked past you and you followed behind him. You quickly took The prince's sunglasses as he handed them to you and you kept it neatly in your bag.

"Welcome your highness!" The CEO of the company walked over in a grey suit, shaking hands with Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him with a serious face. He didn't smile or even greet him. Almost as if... he despises him.

"Take me away." He exhales.

The CEO lead you both into the elevator, pressing the 3rd level and patiently waiting for the lift to stop. You kept wondering why you were here.

"I assume you are The New Royal Secretary," the short, grey-haired man grinned.

You smiled and nodded. Jungkook however, remained silent. His serious face was the death of women's hearts, maybe just not yours. He was like a statue, staring into the uninteresting depths of the elevator's door.

You kept wondering what was going on in his mind.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, the CEO walked out and you followed him and the prince down the corridor.

"Why are we here?" You whispered.
Mr Prince bluntly ignored you. He didn't even glance your way. What's bothering him lately?

"Welcome to the makeup room. The dressing room is behind that other door, If you need any of our help with the clothing then call one of the females assistants here, they will be happy to help." The CEO showed you the women standing on the side of the room in a line with a blue lanyard hanging on their necks.

Now you realised. Jungkook came to model.

Jungkook paused to look at them. "I won't need their help. I have my secretary." He again... spoke in a boring tone.
The women's huge smiles turned into a frown and they sulk, continuing their jobs.

"Well, your clothes on the other side of that door, you may go in and get changed." The old man spoke.

You opened the door for jungkook, he walked inside the changing room. You closed it shut and waited outside.

The CEO turned to you.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"- Kim Y/N." You smiled.

"How old are you?"

"- 2o." You replied.

"Are you married?"

"- At this age? No!" You awkwardly laughed.

"You seem quite... you know... for your age." He looked at you from head to toe.

You were confused. "Sorry?"

He came closer to you and stared at your figure. He was a centimetre shorter than you.