Special chapter 1

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"Why are you being so moody today?" He growls at me.

I shrug in my grey bikini as we relax in the hot tub.

We were on our honeymoon, in a huge villa he had rented out for the both of us. We had just arrived this morning, and it's currently 5 in the evening.

He sighs, slowly setting down some blue body crystals into the water, allowing it to turn the clear water into a deep royal blue.

"Did you get my scrub out of the suitcase?" I ask him, taking the small glass of champagne out of his hands.

He smacks his forehead. "I forgot about that."

"Go get it!" I pout.

He narrows his eyes, "You are acting different..."

"So?! Right now I want my scrub! Get it for me!" I slam the glass onto the side of the extra large round bath tub.

"Nope." He rolls his eyes.

"Whyy?!" I whine.

He puts on an evil smirk. "Say please."

"No." I grit my teeth.

He growls, approaching me and lifting me up over his shoulder, letting the cold air give me goosebumps.

"Say please, or your getting thrown onto the bed." He takes my glass of fresh bubbly champagne and slams it onto the bathroom sink, shaking his head vigorously, and raking his blonde hair back.

He was in his knee length black swimming shorts, with a white string tied at the top.

My stomach is pressed against his shoulder harshly, having his bone dig into my skin.

And that's when it started.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I scream and shake my legs.

"Ow!" He winces, once I kick him on the jaw.

"Omo! Jungkook- put me down! Pleaseeee~!?" I gag.

"Oh- of course,

-not." He smirks and opens the bathroom door, entering the cozy bedroom.

"I said please!" I cry, covering my mouth.

"Hmm... still no." He holds me so that my legs were now wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He holds me tightly by the hips.

I gag louder, "P-please~ I don't feel well."

He looks at me, confused. "Are you going to throw up?"

I nod quickly, covering my mouth with my hand as soon as I gag again.

"Oh my-." He quickly puts me on the ground, and I rush back to the bathroom.

I put my head over the toilet bowl and pant, waiting for it to come out.

Jungkook stands behind me, shirtless but still looking small with both his hands straight down beside him, looking lost.

"Was it the food?" He asks.

I feel my stomach gurgle as I throw up in the toilet bowl.

"No- if it was the food then I would be sick too." He goes into wonder, flinching every time I make a loud and disgusting sound.

"Do you feel sick?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I feel fine."

I groan as I grip the toilet seat and let out all the lunch I had today.