22

Hopefully old readers have realised that I have merged a few chapters together which is why many chapters seem so long.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

You took a deep breath in, exhaling slowly, before knocking on the prince's door.

"WHAT?" He shouts from the other side.

"Can I speak to you?"

He immediately pulled the door open, letting you inside his office.

You see that he looked disturbed. He was sauntering around the room looking worried. Standing there silently, you stare into air waiting for him to speak since you couldn't muster the courage to yourself.

"What happened back there?" He asked in anger.

You swallowed some spit, you had difficulty speaking up.

"HURRY AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF." He roars in your face, making you jump back in fear.

"Well, I entered the room..."

"AND? YOU TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE?" He growls.

"-NO NO! The CEO told everyone to leave! Not me!" You protest.

"Then what? You closed the door, forgetting to lock it on purpose? So anyone can come inside and see what's going on?"

"-No! It's nothing like that!"

Jungkook bangs his desk with a tight fist. "Miss Kim, I hope you are aware that if ANYONE sees you seducing a man, my reputation will go down... as well as yours."

You lower your head, staring at the ground.

"And then I will have to fire you." His aggressive voice turns a bit soft, and worried. You started wondering why he was upset, as if he didn't want to sack you.

"I'm sorry," you tear up.

"Did he hurt you?" The prince suddenly asked, pulling his eyebrows back up and widening his glistened eyes. "Did he hurt you?" He reappears whilst cupping your chin, lifting your face up to develop eye-contact.

"N-no." Tears brimmed in your eyes.

"What did he do? Did he say something wrong?" Jungkook's tone of voice kept changing, it seemed very soft and very comforting. But you spoke to soon, when he raises his voice. "SPEAK TO ME MISS KIM."

You were confused. He speaks aggressively at times, but then his voice becomes soft... when you don't reply, it becomes quite worrying.

"H-he just touched me in the wrong places..." you frowned, a tear escaped your eyes.

Jungkook let go of you, looking away in disapproval. "What else?"

"I don't know... he ripped the robe right off me, before pulling me onto his lap." You cried.

Jungkook sighs. "Please don't cry. Here, take this." He grabs a box of tissues, passing it to you. "Do whatever you want, just don't cry." He closes his eyes pinches his nose bridge, resting a hand on his hip.

You pull some tissues right out of the box, wiping your tears. At the moment you just want to cuddle up with someone, you want someone to hug you and tell you it's okay.

On that note, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Jungkook calls.

The door opens to reveal Taehyung.

"Hey jung- Miss Kim? What- are you crying?" He comes over to you with concern.

You were going to hug Taehyung, but Jungkook pushed him away.