17

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

Your head started messing with you. It's felt like the sun was out there, but there was no light. At night, the moon was out hovering in the sky, but couldn't be seen. It was like a swan had drowned, because it couldn't swim.

You were now driving to Jungkook's office. With this whole nightmare and past thing, unfortunately you still couldn't remember a thing. The taxi pulled over outside the headquarters. You paid him and fixed your appearance before making your way inside.

You took an elevator up to the prince's floor. You then greeted some employees around, and sat down on your reception desk right opposite his working room. Then glanced through the window which shows you what he's doing inside.

You almost fell off your seat when you had seen the prince, reading documents as he smokes. You told him not to, yet he still continued.

You wanted to go inside and snatch it off him. It worried you to know that your job might get taken away since this man takes small things into consider, once you do take it off him. But then again, he will be the one thanking you for being at his best health in the future.

You noticed him sit back in his seat, reading the pieces of papers with his legs crossed, puffing smoke every now and then. And so you walked inside. However, his deadly serious expression made you back away like a coward. Who knew a visual like his which expressed soft, bunnies playing in the grass could look so evil?

"What Miss Kim?" He asks bluntly, crossing his leg over.

"Good morning sir." You bow down and stare at his cigarette. He watches you and soon realises what you really wanted. He sighs, sitting up and pressing his cigarette in a glass plate.

"Happy?" He speaks and gets up, strolling towards his bathroom. You don't speak a word, walking out of his office.

It was weird seeing him actually listening to you... without you speaking.

You went through your bag to find the library book about the kidnapping case in 2004.
You decided to take a read of it.

The king was upset of what had occurred in his palace, he takes all the blame on himself. They said the children were trapped in the palace for a few days. Not to live in the luxury, but in the dungeons.

"The prince has been found!" - quote from one of the palace's servants.

Another mysterious child had appeared in the palace. He was brought over by a guard and people mistook him for the face-less prince. They even took him to a royal school, dressed him up. The king and queen mentioned that it was not their child. Even the child took a while to convince he was not the prince. He was just a kid who was kidnapped by an old man from a forest, after running away with his little sister.

No one knew who his parents were, or where his sister went.

"T-Taehyung..." You teared up. Maybe it is true.
Is that why your head was telling you to call him oppa?

Ever since that had occurred, people started assuming that The 2 drunk guards... one man and one woman, had kidnapped none other than-

"Good morning Miss Kim," Jungkook strides out of his office and looks down at you on your desk. "I guess I forgot to say it back." He adds.

You shut the book quickly, and placed it neatly over the files.

"What book are you reading?" Jungkook asks, taking his hands out of his pockets and reaching over. You stopped him from grabbing it. Mainly because the book had information about him inside it. He glared at you and took his hand away.