37

"Psst... Y/N..." you see a figure in the distance.

Having no idea where you were, or how you got here, you moved around the beautiful garden. It seemed endless and there was no sign of a breathing animal. There weren't any ants, insects, nor any wild creatures. The only pretty thing you could see was blue butterflies flattering their wings around flowers and trees.
There were small rays of sunlight shining through the over-towering plants.

The figure, walked down the path. It seemed to be miles away from you —— but it had gotten to you within seconds.

As it got closer, you saw it's face. Not that wrinkly, but old. A few grey hairs, but not bald. It took you a while to realise it was a woman. Her beauty was intensely powerful. Despite being at such an age. She was like a goddess.

She smiles at you and her hands touch your cheeks, and instantly you get a feeling of love and warmth.

"Gosh... you have grown well. Just as pretty as your mother." She laughs.

You raise an eyebrow. She definitely doesn't mean Kim Yoona...

Her shaky voice lowers. "What have you been doing?"

"W-what?" You ask.

"Gosh I never Imagined you to be like this." Her eyes melt as she looks at my facial features.

"W-who are you?" You panic. "Where am I? What's going on?"
"-Yah! Pabo. You are utterly stupid." She growls.
"Who are you? How do you know me?" You breathe heavily.

"That man has really knocked the shit out of your Brain isn't it? You can't recall any stupid thing." The woman crosses her arms.

You gape your mouth open. She could be...

"Fairy godmother?" You grin, pointing at her face.

She observes your finger, and pushes it away. "This is not a fairy tale."

You pout. "Just tell me who you are!"

She groans and stomps her feet. "Fine... I am your grandmother."

You gasp in shock. "Pardon?"

She closes her eyes, and smiles. A random swing purely made of wood and natural resources such as leaves and flowers appear out of nowhere. She plops you down into it, and pushes it, making the wind blow your hair.

"We need to have a long talk," she sighs, her breaths moves along with the wind.

You didn't say anything. Where you are, who you are with... you knew well that something weird is going on.

"I have never met you..." you mumble. You could never recall having a grandmother.

Her frown disappeared. "I died. And you were born."

You were shook. "W-Wait.. so.."

"You are my reincarnation." She grins.

You rub your temples. "R-reincarnation? That is not a myth?"
"- so are you calling your Halmeoni fake?" She scowls.

"Oh— no." You frown. "That is not what I meant."

"Listen Y/N, I died in the year of 2000, hoping my daughter would become queen. Instead, that stupid woman decided to go marry some weird, Stewart who didn't even love her back." She starts.

"My mother?" You ask. She nods, pushing the swing again.

"Your mother married a man who didn't love her, and she lost the throne." Your Halmeoni spoke.