4 - I Loved The Palace

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

It has been three entire days since you have signed the Royal contract. With every sun rising, the only thought that came to your mind was: what is it really like to live in royalty? Is it..? It's probably like paradise with work and politics shoved to one corner.

You were over-prepared for this occasion. You just needed the money to rent an apartment after your two months of work is over. There was no fixed salary from your father, since he took the responsibility to pay for your bills. Now you will be moving independent and after these two months, you will need a nice apartment to live in.

Jimin explained that your monthly salary will be ₩15105030 which is £10,000 or $12,000. That is a lot. This will get you a whole mansion's rent in a rich megacity for sure. Plus, getting that much from just being a secretary is quite rare. Now you knew you be stupid to turn this offer down.

Your father had been very calm these past few days. He didn't scold you or anything. He supported your decision, probably for his own benefit, since his company is going to sell one of their finest libraries to the royals.

You had finished packing your things, one extra large suitcase and a handbag. It's enough for two months. You had taken every necessary clothing and pieces along with you. You wore a beige coloured ruffled Blouse and a white pencil-cut skirt with some golden strap heels and your hair was straightened down.

For some reason, you were very excited to go to the palace. It was something new, and you had always wondered what it was like behind those huge gates. It was currently nine in the morning. You were just packing up final things. You recoiled as a loud car horn was heard.

A white, shiny Rolls Royce with a crown shaped symbol at the front, was parked in your driveway. It must be them. You quickly rush outside, struggling to stroll your suitcase with your handbag resting on top. The maid opened the door and two guards enter your home, standing on either side, creating a corridor.

There was no luggage porter around, making you and Prince Jungkook look around in wonder. He raised an eyebrow, glancing at a guard whom shrugged in response.

This made it so that you just had to take it in yourself. You tried lifting your luggage out of the car, until Jungkook cleared his throat, and glared at the same shrugging guard, communicating that he should come over. Just after a huge hand took hold of your white coloured suitcase instead. You silently stood there.

"Allow me," He lowered his head in an ironed black suit and I notice an earpiece in his ear.

"Shall we leave then?" He slightly smiles. After taking a few glances around your home, he steps back outside to his car.

"Stay safe Y/N!" Your maid waved goodbye. After giving your final goodbyes, you walk towards the fancy, really shiny car. As you look through your reflection, you stop and think about your dad. He didn't say goodbye, nor is he watching you leave taking a better job. Was Eunha really not lying all those years ago? About the fact that your father could really careless about you? What was the reason?

The Prince watches you return back from your thought process, before opening the car door for you.

"It's fine, I will-,"

"-Take a seat." He ordered.

You gulp and did so. He closed the door shut and walked to the other side to sit beside you. The interior of this car was amazing. It smelt like vanilla and was spotless. No hint of dust or dirt. It shined in every place possible, the seats looked smooth and matte. Everything seemed newly refurbished.

You lower your head when he shuts the door and sits comfortably beside you, fixing his belt and suit. He looked to the right, allowing you to have a look at his sharp jawline this only made you fix your look on it and not move away. His face had no expression on at all. Just a boring-man face, like your father. The engine roared and the guard drove out of your driveway, onto the busy streets of Busan.