35

"You should probably have a tour around the place. You seem lost." Princess cha looks at me, placing her hand over my shoulder.

I stare into her eyes. She doesn't look 30. How could someone look so young?

"Hello? Miss Kim?" She snaps her fingers and I immediately snap out of it.

"No I will stay here for a bit." You reply and she nods, accepting your decision.

Looking at the other females having fun in their swimsuits, and the orchestra playing music, you felt at peace. This whole golddigger problem, and the prince is out of your mind. All these weird and scary daydreams seem to have gone too.

I smile at air and clap my hands, since the current dancers had finished their performance for the princess.

"Sorry your highness, but there is a woman here to take the spot of the last female worker you fired. She had your private number somehow,"

Princess cha sips her juice. "Well, if she knows my number then I must have hired her sometime ago. I don't exactly remember to be honest. Bring her in anyways, it doesn't matter if she doesn't have qualifications. I really could care less."

I look at her face and shrug. She does seem a bit careless.

"Bring her inside the gates and give her the job to help give a spa treatment or whatever. Teach her how to do it in the meantime." Princess cha sighs.

The worker bows and heads out of the room.

"You don't even know anything about her. How can you just let someone in?" I ask.
"- Hmm? She has my private number. No one from the public knows that number. Therefore, I must have known her some time ago for her to find that out. My number is very secured too, so it won't be leaked."

I nod, sipping the wine from the glass.

"I can't even recall meeting up with a random woman, but that is just my brain." She sighs.

"I guess we are the same then." I mumble, moving my feet around in the water.

"Oh? The fact that you can't remember anything from your childhood?" She asks.

I nod. "Yeah."

She sips her juice. "Don't worry Y/N. Everything will be fine sooner or later. Just remember to keep my promise for one year." She smiles.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°
°❀✽° 'ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴊᴜɴɢɪs' ᴘᴏᴠ °✽❀°

The guard looks at me suspiciously. I sweetly smile back.

"What is your name?" He asks.
"-Lady Jungi." I pretend to giggle.

He smiles at me. "You are quite beautiful."

Aish.. I want to punch him for looking at me like that.

"Well, thank you." I smile, Covering my mouth with my hand.

He looks at me with eyes of want, he looks at my legs and checks my body out.

I mentally groan. When will that woman come back to let me in?

Just of the thought of her, she walks back with a welcoming smile.

"Please come in, lady jungi." She stands far away from the gate, and the guard opens it slowly, letting me in.

I walk over to her and she looks up at me. "You are quite tall."

I laugh, but immediately shut my mouth when it came out manly.