43

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

°❀✽° ʙᴀɴɢᴄʜᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ °✽❀°

It was not that far, we got to the huge mansion within minutes.

"This house is quite new and modern." The woman glances around.

I nod. "Yeah. My father obviously owns it, and my step-sister lives here with him."

I knock on the door and step aside, I was deadly nervous and wasn't ready. However, the woman seemed confident, and she looked deadly serious, ready to complain and fight with my 'parents'.

"My name is Kim Aecha by the way, what's yours?"
"-Kim Bang-Cha."
"Aah~ we have the same surname I see." She winks, and I chuckle.

I nervously bite my nails, when the maid opens the door once again.

"Omo! Bang-Cha dear~ your father is quite upset. Your mother is a bit furious, so do not talk to her."

"Who said she will talk? I'm here." Aecha stands tall like a woman, with her handbag in front of her, as she holds the small strap with both her hands.

The maid furrows her eyebrows. "Who is this?"

"Take us inside. I need to have a talk to- Mr Kim and Mrs Kim I am guessing?"
I nod.
She smiles. "Please~"
The maid sighs, stepping aside. "Come in."

I step inside my 'house' again, timidly hiding behind the tall striding woman. I was afraid. I didn't want to be hurt again, and I'm just upset of everything.

Kim Ae-Cha moves around the house. "Where are they?"

I shrug. "They must be somewhere."

She looks around, in search for my hateful parents. She walks past a few art paintings on the walls. The mansion didn't have any pictures of Y/N's family. So it was hard for Ae-Cha to know who she was exactly looking for.

I was obviously too scared to help.

"Where are they?" She asked.

I gulp. And just at that, footsteps were heard near the living room. Kim aecha walks over, with full on confidence.

I saunter behind her, I was mad but upset at the same time.

Aecha sees Mr Kim, and as soon as she takes a good look at him, she gasps and her confidence drops low. It was like when it is your turn for public speaking in school, how you were all confident, but when they call your name you suddenly freak out. Or when you go to fight a bully, but when you see them face to face, you can't handle it.

"You." Aecha narrows her eyes.

I look between them, with confusion in my eyes. Does she know him?

Mr Kim couldn't believe his eyes. He looked shocked, confused, angry, upset, and happy all in one. "Wait, are you real?" He reaches over to her cheek, and she slaps his hand away.

"Am I real? What kind of question is that? You think I got surgery or something?" Aecha scoffs.

Mr Kim sends a small, boxy smile, just like Taehyung's. "You are not dead?"

Aecha gasps. "Excuse me?! Mine your own language, Mr Kim."

He smirks. "Aish~ You must keep calling me that. The effect it has on-,"

"- SHUT UP." Aecha growls, making me flinch. "How are you talking to me like nothing has happened between us?"

Thought she was dead... between them... similar age... flirting.