50

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"EVERYONE HAIL KING KIM!" The Daegu palace's Stewart announces, as the whole of Daegu cheer for Taehyung. They just put him under a ritual, chanting words as such, they will now place the crown on his head.

Yoongi happens to be here too. He had explained how he was also born in Daegu, but moved to Busan right after.

Taehyung sits on the huge throne. Aecha holds a red velvet pillow, which on top, was placed a shiny crown, filled with diamonds and gold.

You were sat beside him, dressed in a long maroon coloured dress, decorated in jewellery and golden heels.

It's the day you are to officially become a princess.

Daegu's government stand either side of the throne, while aecha walks down with the crown in her hands. Behind her, the royal stewart holds your tiara, which was silver and small, decorated in pure white diamonds. Princess Cha stood on the other side of Taehyung, with a huge smile plastered on her face.

However, you weren't paying attention to the ceremony. You kept looking around to see if maybe, jungkook came. Maybe Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and their majesty's are here. But they weren't seen.

Sooji was smiling at you from a distance, and the servants all wait for the crown to be placed on Taehyung's head.

The Daegu palace was beautiful, and bang-Cha ordered the servants to clean every corner for your arrival.

Already living a day in the royal palace of Daegu, you missed him so much. There's a lot happening, but your mind just won't forget him. You still remember his scent and his voice.
The fact he isn't here, even if he got invited, hurt you the most.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

However, in Busan...

"THE NEW KING IS BORN!" The locals announce to the world, and everyone gathers around outside the palace, ready to see the new king standing tall in his crown.

Jungkook takes a deep breath in, as soon as the crown touched his hair, the locals cheer. Hoseok, Namjoon, chef Jin, Jimin, Eunha, The ex king and queen of Busan, the servants, the chairmen of the royal company, the other kings and queens of other cities, the swooning princesses who continuously wish to become his queen, the royal driver, everyone. Everyone claps their hands and chants his name.

But jungkook didn't like it. He wanted you to be on throne beside him, and if anything, your name must be chanted after his.

Finally, The new king kneels before his father, with an arm crossed over his chest, and his knee on a cushion. The ex king brings out a sword and gently touches Jungkook's shoulders and head.

Everyone screams his name and finally, Busan's royal sword is given to Jungkook's hands.

The priest finishes his last words and the new king is finally set off to go and show the world his new form. He was excited for this moment, as he could possibly see you in the huge crowds.

As soon as he steps outside the palace, the local's chants scream louder and louder. Jimin stands beside the new king and the others too. King jungkook was told to wave at the camera, but he didn't. He kept glancing towards the gates, hoping you were there, cheering on for him just like a football game.

The media constantly snaps pictures, shooting the whole event. Jungkook simply waited for the next instructions, while he impatiently looks for you within the crowds.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

The band marches, playing music whilst yoongi stands beside you.

"I see you are looking for jungkook." He mumbles.