12

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

It was 8am. You woke up late. You rushed to get ready. Today the kitchen is having it's final fix, and the common room is being cleaned and decorated. You were a bit tired from the day before. You wore a grey oversized hoodie and bicycle shorts. You wore some black nike slides and tied your hair up in a messy bun. No one is going to be in the palace's front yard so it's fine to go out wearing this right?

You sat on a fountain's base and felt the cold water touch your fingers. The fresh air filled your lungs, giving you goosebumps. You decided to take a walk around the front garden area of the palace, the greenery was as big as a football pitch and the peaceful sound given by the fountains relaxed you. You have been stressing out a lot, and this really helped.

You smiled at the Royal Gardeners around; they continued to do their job just as normal. Trimming the bushes and trees, watering the plants, picking the weed out of the ground, getting rid of the unwanted roots. Whilst the sun shined bright, you listened to the sweet singing birds in the sky; it was just like a paradise.

However... you jumped when you heard swords being raised, making a shwing sound.

You had noticed two men in white uniforms, fencing.

The slightly taller one attacked, and the shorter one dodges; the shorter one then moves forward; letting the taller one jump over a bush.

Oh my god... who are they?

You needed to find out if they are secret assassins trying to break into the palace and so without thinking, you stepped in between the fight and jolted back when the shorter man's sword slid against your waist.

However... the taller man managed to grab you and pull you away just in time before the sword could cut you, pulling you in his arms tightly. You stared at the man's eepe fencing mask, he looked down at you and lifted his helmet up.
You gasped when you saw Prince Jungkook, staring down at you with a face filled with questions.

"What were you doing Miss Kim?" He asks, letting you go.

"Sorry~" you quickly apologise, lowering your head.

The other fencer was Yoongi, he was quite concerned. He started wondering if you were hurt. "Miss Kim, you shouldn't come in between a fight. These swords really hurt." Yoongi heaved a sigh.

"I'm sorry... I just thought you guys were- Nevermind," you kept your head low and fiddle with your fingers.

The black haired royal looks at you and slightly closes his eyes when the sun directly hits them. "I think it's best for you to go inside." Jungkook steps aside for you to walk towards the entrance. "And please... never come out of the palace looking like that, I could say you broke a condition..." He pointed at your clothes using his sword.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. "Wait-"

"I have assignments to hand you later before the ball." Jungkook shoved his helmet back on and got into a ready position; prepared to attack the blonde haired opponent. "I suggest you to do them."

You bowed and headed inside. However, Said the haughty prince, called you back. "Please don't forget my reports. Today I will actually need them."

"I won't forget." You responded and turned around to go and freshen up for the day.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°
°❀✽° ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ °✽❀°

"Yah so you're saying... Princess cha?" Taehyung laughed.

"What?" I growled. "I need a suitable way to... okay say if we were going to kiss... what position do I stand in? Is there a specific time I should be waiting for; or do I need to pay to kiss...?"