41

Yes, I was now worried for life. Bang-cha has big plasters around her neck, as she slightly adjusts it, since they left uncomfortable.

"Why did you ask to look at my ankle?" She mumbles.

"I don't know, since you were my step-sister—— I guess, maybe you had the same birthmark as mine?" I mutter, eyes still on that unexpectedly attractive wall.

Bang-Cha chuckles. "Nope. I don't think I have any birthmarks."

I nod. If that is what it is.

A female doctor suddenly enters the room, with a clipboard in her hands. "Hello Miss Kim." She smiles down at me.

"-That is princess Kim, to you." Bang-Cha interrupts.

The doctor looks shocked. "Is she your sister?"

Bang-Cha shakes her head. "Step sister. But she is the true princess, not me."

The doctor smacks her forehead dramatically. "Oh my god... then I shouldn't be treating you! Your palace doctor should."

I glance at bang-Cha who awkwardly stood there.

"You can just check me up for now, it's alright." I grimace.

She bows. "Also, I apologise princess. I might have called you a gold digger last week, when it came on the news. I now have a sudden flush of guilt." She lowers her head in a frown.

You smile. "It's fine. I really don't care to be honest. I don't need the palace doctors, just check me up for now." You mumble.

She nods and notes things down on her clip board, checking the monitor.

Bang-Cha sighs. "Of course I made the world think you were the good digger, when it was really me."

You look up at her. "Your not a gold digger."

She tears up, scoffing. "I think I am."

You grab hold of her hand again. "No you're not. You just wanted comfort and love from a person, and you just expected it out of a rich man. You didn't go after his money in any way did you?"

She tears up. "But- I was kind of in a relationship with Max. But things ended quickly. He wasn't that much of a softie he looks like, he was much cold and arrogant. He looked like he hated me."

You frown. Max didn't seem like a rude person bang-Cha explained him as. He was sweet and charming. You couldn't match your experience up with hers.

"So you broke up?"

She nods. "I can't even recall how I got into the relationship in the first place."

The doctor clears her throat.

Bang-Cha recoils and stands up straight. "I will leave now."

I nod. "Be safe please."

She nods. "I will."

She wipes her tears, walking outside and the doctor grins. "That was an interesting story."

I look up at her and grimace. "Forget you ever heard it darling."

Her grin disappears and she nods. "I will take you in for a scan in a moment. Your blood pressure was a bit low, and your heart and breathing rate is fine. I will give you some medicine to take for now, and until then I think it is best for you to just rest. From the way that lady kicked you, I really don't think you have broken a bone, but we will check that out after a quick scan." She bows and exits.

You sigh. It is twice you are on a bed with wires connected to you after everything.

It seems like you are quite a strong woman. Even when thinking that horrible couple kidnapped bang-Cha, and even when you found out it was you. You didn't feel scared like most people would. You were just upset and angry.