Epilogue

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"Jungkook, hurry up! You have been in here for ever!" Jimin rushes the ex prince as fast as he could.

It has been 2 weeks since he had last proposed. He was so eager to marry you, he couldn't wait any longer, and neither could you.

You were in one of Jungkook's finest resorts, specially reserved just for your wedding. Near the entrance, stood Mr and Mrs Jeon, as well as Taehyung, Aecha, Cha, Junsoo and the rest of the gentlemen.

They were greeting all the guests, whilst Jimin is trying to keep jungkook ready on time. Jungkook wears one of his Rolex watches and a stylist does his hair.

He was in a casual dark black suit, a black tuxedo and a white shirt, accompanied with a special dark tie with the royal crest and his initial, 'jk' sewed onto it. His black trousers matched his suit and defined his slim waist.

Meanwhile...

You had a beautiful white bridal dress on, with a mermaid style bottom. It perfectly curves your hips. Your hair was styled up in a messy, but wedding type bun. With white flowers in it, you felt so fresh and amazing.

Your dress was clear from the blouse area, but your chest was covered using the white floral designs on the top. It was shimmering with the slightest amount of sparkle and you loved it. It's sleeves were clear too, with white floral patterns on it, covering your whole arm.

The huge veil was thrown over your head, and flowed down taking over your height and five more meters. Your heels were white too, with diamond straps. You didn't do much makeup, but Eunha came over in her pretty beige coloured dress and fixed your highlights, lifting the veil up slightly.

"Eunha... I'm so nervous." You look up at her, as he brushes some shiny highlight onto your cheeks.

"Don't be Y/N. You wanted to do this forever. Get married to someone- and it is finally happening, that too to the man you always loved." She grins. "And for once, I can say that I will rest in peace."

"Eunha?!" You gasp.

"Silly—— I mean, I won't have to take care of you anymore. You will be even more independent, and you won't need Eunha anymore." She giggles.

"Of course I will need you." You cup her soft cheeks.

"Mhm? When?" She asks.

"Whenever I will need you." You scrunch your nose.

"Shut up." She giggles.

"Ladies, ladies!" Chef Jin walks into the bridal room. "Ooooh!" He looks around.

The room was decorated in flowers. The wall was covered in white and pastel coloured roses. The couch you were seated on had white cushions and had a golden frame. Just like in Eunha and cha's wedding, there was a camera crew in front of you.

There was a huge diamond chandelier above you, and a huge board in front of you, so people would not see you as they enter directly opposite through the entrance.

"What did you need?" Eunha asks chef Jin.

"I came to give Jia her milk. Jimin asked me to." He gives Eunha a tray with Jia's baby bottle on it.

Eunha takes it and picks jia, who was playing around with flowers on the ground, up.

"Give her to me." You reach out and grab the small girl in your arms. She wore a pretty white frock and you were in love with her. She looked exactly like Eunha.

"Also, His majesty is coming down in the next five min-,"

"-I'm here." A charmingly handsome royal enters the bridal room, buttoning his suit up whilst panting. "Sorry I was just greeting the gue-." He looks at you and pauses.