48

You have only 3 days of being known as The Royal Secretary. Only 3 days. You think it is best to work your hardest just like how you did before. So waking up at 5 in the morning, and going to shower before Park Jimin comes, you slowly think of what things you could do with jungkook today.

You know his schedule is not so full, so you really want to take time off somewhere and apologise to your superior for all the things you have done, such as leaving for Seoul, but ended up in Jeju without his permission, then having to sit in a wheelchair not able to work, letting him do all the work including yours, on his own. And still, allowing him carry you off and on the wheelchair, whenever you needed to.

You owe him an apology to the least. And that is what you will do before you leave. Maybe you weren't such a good secretary in your opinion?

Finally drying yourself up, and rubbing the cream over your body, for the bruises, you find a white coloured blouse you always wear to work, a ruby coloured pencil skirt which hugged your curves and a matching suit which had frills around the whole bottom. You put on skin coloured hosiery tights and wore some red coloured heels.

Making sure none of your bruises are showing, you start on your makeup and apply a small amount of concealer under your eyes, drawing the thinnest line of eyeliner. Throwing on some light eyelashes and drawing your eyebrows perfectly. Adding the tiniest amount of blush you finish your look with a red lipstick which matched the same colour as your suit, heels and skirt. You looked perfect and bold.

Spraying on some perfume you always use, you finally rush to the prince's room and checking the time on your small silver watch. It is 6am, the exact time you should wake him up.

Knocking on his door, you breathe in just like every morning and enter his room.

Just according to your expectations, he was still fast asleep on his bed, shirtless and his hair was ruffled. You elegantly walk over to the windows and open the curtains, hoping the sound of your heels will wake him up, but they didn't. He was still silently snoring in his bed, peacefully.

But it seemed like he was sleeping a bit too well, since his snores were way louder than expected.

"Prince Jeon, it is time to wake up~" you lower your head.

He shifts around his bed, making the heavy blankets move. That is when you see it, the black furry animal on his bed, snoring as loud as he was.

You scream at the top of your lungs, making both the prince and the Deep black panther wake up.

"What is it?" He pants, looking around the bedroom.

You manage to stick yourself in one corner of the room, trying to keep away from the creature. It scared you to death, and your soul almost left your body when it started trodding over to you like a predator ready to eat you alive. You close your eyes shut and try to stay away like a frightened kitten.

Jungkook immediately gets the problem and calls his 'pet' over.

"Yah leave her alone." He mumbles. "Come back here." He pats the space next to himself on the bed.

But the crazy psycho panther doesn't listen to him. He or she continues to trod over to you, ready to jump on you and bite you. You scream, embarrassing the crap out of yourself. You close your eyes, sinking within the depths of the huge white stone wall and waiting for it to pass. But it just stoped by your feet and licks your shoes.

Jungkook grabs your wrist lifting your arm high in the air before gently pulling you out of the corner. The panther starts to follow you, and your were frightened. You grab onto jungkook, hugging him whilst you almost fall into tears. He lets out a manly giggle and wraps his arms around you.