47

"Wake up princess..." Jimin yawns as he knocks on your door.

You stretch your arms and jimin pushes the wheelchair closer to you, but a wild prince enters the room with documents in his hands.

"Leave it to me." He passes the papers to Jimin and grabs hold of you, placing you on your wheelchair.
Jimin exits the room with a shrug.

Jungkook watches you as you doze to sleep on your chair. He crouches down in his black tuxedo and throws his suit on your bed. He tries to shake you awake.

"Miss Kim... wake up." He whispers softly.

You groan and open your eyes as he sighs. "I am quite busy today. Will you hurry up?"

And his usual haughty side is back, as he helps you go to brush your teeth.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°
°❀✽° sᴏᴏᴊɪs ᴘᴏᴠ °✽❀°

I heard jungho constantly calling Y/N, and it got on my nerves. She wouldn't pick up, yet he continues to dial your number.

"Why are you calling her?" I walk up to him, in his flower shop.

He groans. "I need to take this woman out to propose. You have failed your job. You can't even get a prince."

I cross my arms in anger, "Leave Y/N alone. Do you know who she is?"

He rolls his eyes, "A woman."

"Not the girl of your dreams, or the woman in your heart. Who is in your heart Actually?"

He shrugs. "I have no idea if you are in my heart or not."

I gape, what does he mean? I cheated on the prince for him, and now he's saying I can't get him? And I am not in his heart?

"And if you still think you were in a relationship with jungkook, I suggest you think again because jungkook was not interested in you what-so-ever."

I groan. I snatch his phone off him and throw it away, leaving it to shatter into pieces.

"HEY!" He shouts.

I growl. "You are sick. You are disgusting and I can't believe I 'loved' you for all these years."

"If you loved me then why were you flirting with the prince?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"Because I am a royal princess and I can't be around with cold bloods. If I tried to love you, my title would have gone down. Plus jungkook was the best prince out there. With the same age as me and so on."

Jungho groans. "Then leave me alone and let me win my cold blood, Y/N."

"No you are not doing that." Sooji groans. "You don't know, but Y/N is not cold blood. She is royal."

Jungho looks at her in surprise. "What?"

Sooji nods. "She is the lost princess of Daegu, so please~ leave that woman alone and go live your life somewhere out of Royalty. That means leave me alone too." I flick my hair and walk out of the shop.

And it just so happens to come on the news on the small TV.

"There had been a mistake in the royal family, where the woman who claims to be Princess Y/N, is not truly her. But she goes by the name of Kim Bang-Cha. She says that she is sincerely embarrassed and shameful of her mistake, and she will accept professional punishment from the royal dungeons. So who is the true princess of Daegu? It is none other than The Royal Secretary, says Bang-Cha. The world doesn't believe it, but she repeats that it is true."

Jungho smacks his forehead. He is messing with a princess? Not an ordinary woman?

"There has been a million tweets shared over the world, with pictures of the Royal Secretary and captioned with 'We apologise Princess Kim' and so on. The list is never ending, and we all truly apologise to The Royal Secretary, for mistaking her true title. But what everyone wants to know is will Daegu be ruled by monarchs again?"

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

The queen sighs. "Take your medicine, your blood pressure has gone low. My stylist is having a child with Park Jimin."

The king takes it, swallowing the pill. "Oh really? Congratulations to them."

The queen laughs, "I know, we had Park Jimin in our company ever since he was a child, with Kim Taehyung. It is funny how he has grown up so fast and is already having child."

"Well, should we move the current wedding preparations for them?" The king asks.

"Let's ask them." The queen giggles.

"But my concern is The Princess of Daegu is The Royal Secretary? Why didn't she inform us?"

The queen shrugs, "I think I have heard some conversations in the palace about her loosing her memory." She sits beside the king "But- now we know she is the princess of Daegu, don't you think she is a good bride for jungkook? I mean-,"

The king stares at her majesty. She lowers her speech and stops talking immediately.

"What? I'm not disagreeing with your opinion." The king grins.

Her majesty breaks into a huge smile, "Then shall we talk to Aecha?"

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

Jimin and Eunha take you back to the hospital. You had an appointment while Eunha had to take a scan. She impatiently waits in her seat as Jimin drives his SUV.

"Princess, we will drop you off and head over for the ultrasound test. Will that be okay?" Jimin turns into the hospital's parking Lott.

"Yeah, that will be fine." You grin.

"Y/N place a bet. A girl or a boy?" Eunha turns back to you with a huge smile.

"I place 200 that it's a girl." You squeal.

"ME TOO!" Eunha laughs.

"Princess Kim, since we don't have anyone else to ask, what's your opinion on this child." Jimin asks.

"I am proud of you two. But please~ if you are, then get married soon." You wink. "I'm perfectly fine with this, and I know it wasn't planned."

"Okay, but how do you know that?" Eunha gasps.

You burst into laughter, "I know my lovely dovely Eunha never wanted a kid until she was 30. But you are only 24 sweetheart."

"Oh- right, damn it Y/N, you scared me." Eunha unbuckles her belt and exits.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"Why are you packing your bags?" Jungho' s mother asks him.

"I'm leaving to go back to Gwanjgu before I get killed here." He remembers Jungkook's threat.

"Why? what have you done this time?" The weak mother walks up to him.

"I've messed with a princess."

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"Princess Y/N! Congratulations!" The doctor cheers.

You are finally able to let go of the wheelchair. It will be fine, as long as you take your medicine and not stress out on work.

"When you stand up, does it hurt anywhere?" She asks.

You try to stand up, and other nurses stand around you, ready to catch you if you fall.

His highness ordered some royal guards to guard the door, so they stood outside the check up room you were in whilst you tried to stand up.

And just as expected, you could. You felt a bit weird since you have been either laying or sitting down for so long, but you were advised to move around the place.

You jump and try to walk around, and it was perfect, you felt fine, just a bit stiff and numb.

"Okay, so I will prescribe some medicine and until then you continue to get used to walking so we can permanently take the chair away."

You are finally able to walk, and you are finally able to do whatever you want. So your next task is to finish your role as Jungkook's Secretary, and then claim your true home.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°