29

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

The palace was just as she remembers. It had the same walls, the same paintings, the same chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the same beautiful corridors full of expensive golden white furniture.

"So here is the Royal Kitchen. The chefs are currently busy, they are always stressed behind those doors so I won't take you inside now. If you really want to see it, I will show you another time." The side woman smiles.

"How long have you worked for the queen like this?" Ae-cha asks, holding her purse in one hand and placing her other hand in her pocket.

"10 years."

Kim Ae-cha raises an eyebrow and nods. "Are you married? Do you have a family?"

"I have 2 kids at home."

"-And who takes care of them?"

"My husband." She smiles back.

Ae-cha nods smiling thinly. Her husband never took care of her kids, in fact, he didn't let her go to work because he wanted her to take care of them. But aecha wanted to help earn for the family, since Mr Kim wouldn't pay her off.

"Take me somewhere else."

"Do you want to meet the other business men in this palace?" The side woman asks.

"Aah! Of course! Do they all have their own roles?" Kim Ae-cha asks, following the woman to another place in the palace.

"Yes. each are in charge of a different department of his highness's company."

"What do they produce?"

"So Park Jimin is the head of the skin care department. He tests all the products and evaluates them. He even takes part in the makeup department at times, but that one is lead by another man." She explains, as she walks down a corridor.

"I should go to that department sometime. I need to get rid of my wrinkles right?" Ae-cha gently touches her cheek.

The side woman laughs. "No your skin is perfect, Ms Ae-cha."

Aecha smiles and continues to look around the beautiful palace. She felt so calm with the kind staff in the palace, and honestly- made her day.

"There is also chef Jin, he happens to also have his own department. He has his own food company, I'm sure you're aware of it. It is called DigestJin." The woman laughs.

"Aah~ yes, those packaging foods that are healthy yet delicious. The company's name is unique..." Ae-cha chuckles.

The side woman agrees, laughing along with her. "We also have Kim Namjoon, who is the deputy head of the whole company." She carries on.

"Oh yes, I remember that name. He was... the king's secretary?"

"-Yep." The side woman grins.

"There is Min Yoongi who is the head of the music and Art department along with Jung Hoseok who is the deputy. They work hard to sell paintings and create music. They have their own orchestra and entertainment planned for huge events like the royal ball that passed recently."

"I see."

"Last but not least, we have Kim Taehyung. He is the CEO and vice chairman of the clothing department. He designs clothes, sometimes models, and controls that whole area. That is personally my favourite, that is why I saved it for the last." The woman grins.

"What's his name?" Ae-cha asks.

"Kim Taehyung."

Ae-cha stops in her tracks, feeling the atmosphere break down. She knows that name very well, the name she had been deciding on her whole entire life.