10

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

One day until the ball.

You woke up with an empty stomach. That steak was delicious but it wasn't enough. You had to wake up and get The Prince's stuff ready and so you showered. The burns on your skin weren't as bad anymore, but you still had to cover them.

Last night Jungkook slept in fear. He did something he didn't want to do. And he never imagined himself doing that again. Even if he had done it many times now, he promised himself to stop. He broke off in cold sweat as he woke up in the morning. Regret filled inside him. It wasn't his first time though... he has done it many times and didn't enjoy any at all.

He was about to get off the bed, but buried himself back under the covers as a woman entered his room.

He slightly peeked over his heavy duvet to see you placing a fresh ironed suit on a chair. You then walked into his dressing room, opening his drawers of watches which were laid out neatly in it's small boxes. You picked out one that would match the suit and grabbed a pair of shoes along the way.

The prince was impressed with your work, and immediately pretended to fall back asleep when you had come. You slowly walked over to him in your casual blouse and skirt and you threw the duvet off him.

"Prince! Wake up! It's 6 in the morning. You have a meeting with a few locals for Your restaurant's development. After that, you need to come with me to test out a new furniture piece at a furniture shop. Then, you need to come to another meeting held by a bunch of developers for your new library, then to finish off you have one last gathering with the palace's builders to fix the kitchen." You memorised his schedule.

The prince opened one eye to look at you. He then pouts and turns around on his front, covering himself with the duvet again.

"Oh is it? I only remember sleeping being on my schedule." He mumbled in a morning voice.

"You also have to go to the gym. Jimin told me to remind you." You spoke, ignoring his words.

"Yeah I will go in the evening..." he groaned.

"And one more thing-," you stopped when he flew off the bed and put his hands together in front of him, as if he was praying.

"Please.. don't tell me more. I'll get ready. Thank you." He grabbed his towel and walked into the shower.

You smiled to yourself and went down for breakfast.

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

"MORNING PRINCESS!" Jimin grinned at you as you sat on a seat.

"What's for breakfast?" you asked.

"-nothing much... just plain bread and whatever. The kitchen is not fixed yet, and so we just stole bread from the restaurant." Taehyung munched on a small piece of baguette beside you.

"Oh, and princess, your seat should always be at the corner; beside the prince. He will sit at the end. You have been sitting here for a while, I kept forgetting to tell you." Jimin pointed to a seat.

"Oh, I see." You smile and made your way there, past all the other workers having their morning meal, well... sort of a meal.

"Did you get his stuff ready?" Taehyung asked you from across the table.

"Yes, I did. And I memorised his schedule. I also revised it to him."

"-good." Taehyung nodded.

I bit on a piece of bread as I noticed Eunha approach the table. "Can I join for breakfast?" She asked. Jimin stared at her with a piece of bread in his hands.