Special chapter 3

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

Your heels were replaced with comfortable trainers. Your dresses which perfectly used to curve your hips, was replaced with a simple baggy t-shirt and grey baggy joggers. Your hair was in a mess bun, and your face seemed more dull.

"Now fast walk." Eunha narrows her eyes. "Walk over to me as fast as you can!"

"But breathe slowly! Don't hold in your breath." Cha shouts.

You listen, inhaling and exhaling a few times.

"Now walk fast to us!" Eunha claps her hands excitedly, sitting on the water fountains edge with Cha beside her.

You hold your belly, and walk. As fast as you could.

It was evening. You had to cancel all your events today since for some reason your contractions got worse. Eunha and Cha were at the palace to come and help you. And you were struggling to walk.

You stop and pant, right in front of Eunha and queen Cha stops the stopwatch.

"That was 10 seconds long! You are improving Y/N!"

"I n-need a break." You sigh and sit in between the two ladies.

Eunha gives you water to drink and Cha rubs your belly.

"Don't you think they are going to come out soon?" Eunha speaks up.

"It could be—— just a few days... or hours... or even minutes." Cha sighs.

"I'm going to bed." You pant and stand up, ready to stretch.

"-No you are not, darling." Jungkook in a loose white shirt, black trousers which exposed his slim waist, and round glasses, slams the car door shut and digs his hand into his pocket.

He walks over to you, smiling at the other two ladies.

"We will now leave then." Eunha and Cha stand up, bow and head back into the palace.

Jungkook turns back to you and pulls you into a hug, with your bump in the middle.

"Sorry I came a little late. A client kept trying to persuade me all day into buying one of his shopping malls. He gave me a headache." Jungkook pecks your forehead and rubs your baby bump.

"It's fine. You are only late by 2 minutes." You hug him back.

"Oh really?" He checks the time on his silver watch.

You pull away from his chest, your arms were still wrapped around him. Looking up into his sparkly eyes and dark hair, with the night sky behind him.

For a moment, it felt romantic. And you remembered that time when jungkook kept saying that he is romantic. But it all got washed away when jungkook puts on a little smirk.

"You're not going to bed just yet, by the way." He moves away from you. "You need to exercise, Mrs Jeon."

"But I did! Ever since the afternoon!" You pant.

He shakes his head. "Do squats. Now."

"Whattt?!" You place one hand on your hip and the other on your bump, rubbing it from a little pain. "I c-can't!"

"No no- come on. I will do it with you." He places his hands on either side of your hips, and gently pushes you down. "Let's go, 1...."

He does a 90 degree squat, with you. You hold your hands out in front, with your elbows bending 90 degrees. You try to control your breathing, sweating madly with the cool air surrounding you.