11

°❀✽°♛°✽❀°

It was extremely busy in the palace. Everything was being moved around for the ball taking place tomorrow evening. People were moving furniture around, decorating the place, cleaning the floors and artefacts. The diamond chandeliers above were being polished along with the grand windows.

You checked to see if the food in the kitchen was being made, and if everything was on track. Prince Jungkook was at the office, he gave you a day off from the headquarters to prepare for the event.

"Miss Kim! Have you ordered the bouquets yet?" None other than Kim Namjoon walked over to you at the entrance of the palace.

"Oh! I forgot. I shall make my way now..." you bowed and rushed back to the high street to a local bouquet shop you knew of.

You took a step in the flower shop, with the scent of fresh lavender and roses hitting your face. It was nice and chilled inside.

"Welcome," a young man stood up behind the counter and bowed down to you.

"Where is gong abeoji?" You asked. He was the usual worker.

"He is sick. I don't know if he will ever be working again," the young worker replied. You looked around for a good bunch of flowers to place around the palace. Until Your eyes stopped on white roses.

"Can I make an order of 60 of these?" You took the bunch off the shelf and walked up to the counter.

The young man's eyes widened. "60?!"

"-yes. It's for the prince of Busan ." You replied and looked up at the man. He rolled his eyes after hearing the prince's name. You stared at the man's features. He seemed familiar. "Do I know you?" You asked.

"Urm... I don't think so.." he laughed.

"No. I do know you." You squint your eyes shut and place your fingers on your temples trying to think of where you have seen him.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You woke up all dizzy. You looked around to see an unknown man and woman. You saw a nurse beside you, noting things on her note pad.

You forgot who you were. You forgot what happened and where you were for the past 2 days.

"Y/N?" A boy came up to you.

"Oppa?" You asked.

"-I'm here..." he replied and sweetly smiled at you.

"You're not Oppa!" You replied.

"Kim Y/N sweetie, you have lost your memory." The nurse said.

You were in shock. You lost your memory?

"So... you're Oppa?" You asked. You don't remember what had happened to you, all you remember was that there was an Oppa who took good care of you. You loved him so much, you hadn't forgotten him.

"Yes I'm here Y/N." He held your hand tight in his.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You teared up.

Oppa.

The young man's face was just as you remembered. The same eyes and the same lips. The same jaw. The same nose, the same smile.

"Oppa?" You whisper-call him.

The man's eyes widened. "Wait- Y/N?" He immediately put on a huge grin, he came over to you and hugged you tightly. "Y/N..." He rested his chin on your shoulder. "How are you?" He asked.