Part Ten

Little Writer's Note - Part Ten for any lovely readers. No disclaimers. A smidge slow, but still important! Hope everything has been to your liking so far. More to come. Please enjoy :)            

             Miyako awoke the next day feeling very comfortable in Kakashi's bed and giddy from the moment they shared last night. She stretched and rolled over in his bed and noticed Kakashi wasn't there. He is an early riser. He must be out training already.

               She lay there some more as her brain went back to last night more. She thought about that shock that they had felt when they kissed. She still wasn't sure what that was. Would that happen any time they kissed? If they ever did again. Don't get ahead of yourself. She sighed and rolled out of bed.

               She headed for the shower and began getting ready for the day. As she did she thought some more. Maybe I should try and research that shock more. Maybe I need to research myself more. She thought thinking back to how emotional she had gotten when Kakashi had asked her about her with another man. She had actually only been with one other man too. Kurai, and she had forced herself to block all of that out over the last few years, while she tried to reset her life and escape them.

               I'll have to figure this out if I want to move on in any type of relationship with Kakashi and face those demons from the past. She shivered at the thought. It scared her. She was worried she may not be strong enough for that.

             Miyako walked down stairs to the kitchen and saw some fresh tea brewed at the table. She had slept in quite a bit and it was mid day now. She grabbed herself a cup of tea and went to go sit on the porch and drink it. She enjoyed watching Kakashi train the kids.

           She stepped outside and to her surprise she didn't see Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura out in the yard. That's strange. She thought as she sat down and sipped her tea. Maybe they're out on some special training that involves certain terrain. She knew nothing about Shinobi training. None the less, she was sure they would be back eventually. For lunch or dinner especially.

           Miyako finished her tea and headed back in to grab her book and read some. She sat inside at the bay window up in Kakashi's room. She had cracked the windows in his room and the gentle breeze that trickled in was soothing. Just a few moments after she had started reading, Miyako heard the front door open again. That was quick, she thought to herself. Shutting her book and deciding to go downstairs and greet them all.

           She made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. She found just Kakashi sitting at the kitchen table by himself. He was pouring himself a cup of tea.

             "Done training already?" Miyako asked sitting down at the chair next to him. "Mhm." Kakashi sounded and just nodded yes. "A little early today, no?" Miyako asked and listened closely for the others, looking around a bit. She expected them to walk in at any moment

            "Mhm." He sounded again. She looked back at him and he looked at her. "Something wrong?" He asked politely. "Uhh...are Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura outside still?" She asked confused. "No" He replied bluntly. "It's awwwwfully quiet in here for them to be inside. Where are they?"

           "They actually aren't here at all anymore. I sent them back to the Leaf village. They'll probably make it home by night fall. They were traveling by wagon." Kakashi said. Miyako just looked at him more confused, setting her tea cup down. "I thought they had a lot more training to do with you? Why would you send them back now?" She asked, beginning to feel somewhat sad about what he was telling her.