Part Seventeen

Little Writer's Note - Part Seventeen, no disclaimers, the story continues, please enjoy.       

          Miyako awoke the next morning to a feeling of warmth that hugged her whole body like she had never felt before. She wanted to stay and feel the warmth for the rest of forever. Nothing could bother her anymore when this feeling was present. She had even slept peacefully through the night, without any horrible nightmares. The warmth was coming from Kakashi's body that she was still tightly pressed against. His arms wrapped around her as she snuggled up more into his chest. She took a deep breath in of the scent of him, still savoring every moment from last night.

        "Morning." Kakashi said, his voice still full of sleepiness, as he held her more tightly into him. "Morning." Came a muffled reply from Miyako, her face still buried in his chest. "I'm so glad you stayed." She said pulling her face back a bit and looking up at him. "Of course I stayed." He said looking down at her in return. She leaned up the best she could and lightly kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back.

         They laid there for a bit longer and then Kakashi  spoke again. "As much as I would like to stay like this with you, I do have some work that I have to do today." He said lightly rubbing her arm. Miyako grumbled in return. "You always have work to do." She pouted and punched him in the chest lightly, causing Kakashi to laugh in return. "Yes, I do. You know I'll be back though." He said reassuring her.

        Miyako pushed herself up a bit and put herself on top of Kakashi, straddling him. "Well, I don't like to share you." She said and kissed him passionately again. Kakashi put his arms around her waist as he began deeply kissing her back.

        Just as Miyako thought they were both getting lost in each other once again, she felt Kakashi flip the both of them over and he was on top of her now. He broke their kissing and leaned back a tiny bit. "I promise I'll be back." He said quietly to her and kissed her lightly on the forehead before he got off of her and out of the bed. She couldn't help herself but watch him get dressed in front of her. Getting any and every glimpse of his perfect body that she could. He walked back over to the bed and leaned down kissing her once more before putting his mask back on. "I'll be back." He said again. "Soon? And we can maybe pick up where we just left off?" She asked, looking up at him hopefully and blushing. He smirked and patted the top of her head lightly. "Yes soon, and yes. I promise." He said and with that he was on his way out of the house.

        Miyako lingered in her bed some more, she could still smell Kakashi on her sheets and wanted to stay in the feelings his scent was giving her for a bit longer. After that bit of time, she sighed and decided to force herself out of bed. Once she was up she headed to the shower, a little bummed to be washing Kakashi off of her.   

         Days went by, which turned into weeks as everything honestly felt blissful for Miyako and Kakashi. He had continued to visit her and they had continued to be together in their new relationship that they now shared. Everything about their relationship was so new to Miyako. She had never felt feelings like this before, never felt feelings reciprocated to her like this before. This was the first time she had ever felt real love before and she wanted nothing more than to keep it going forever. Everything had really felt as if nothing could ever stop what was between the two of them.

         Constantly seeing Kakashi and having him so intimately more and more had really helped her forget about all of her problems and her past. It was as if none of it had ever even existed most of the time, but that was naive thinking. She felt as if she knew that deep down, but for the time being she was ignoring all of those bad thoughts, and just trying her best to live blissfully and somewhat blindly. She wanted nothing more than to make everything she currently had a reality, one with no danger from her past lingering over their heads. She felt like she would do anything for that. There was something deep inside that told her not to get too comfortable though, she had a feeling that little thought inside of her would be right at some point. Ready to take away everything her and Kakashi had at any moment.