008

This was killer. They had been moving down back streets at a slow pace but as they began approaching the station near SNU, they had needed to make regular stops, with him and Namjoon needing to cover themselves with the blanket they brought when any group of zombies came near the car.

"There's no way we'd be able to get people in and out of here, it's too crowded!" He whispered to Namjoon under the blanket, his heckles rising in panic. Namjoon turned his head to look at his friend under the minimal lighting beneath the blanket.

"We need to see if there's another way, Hobi. All we have to do is see if there's another way." He murmured. He understood Hoseok. He was scared too. Having to lower their seats, drive at a snails pace and periodically stop, lay back and hide under a blanket to avoid detection had been exhausting and it wasn't looking very viable to try to bring anybody to safety around here.

"You're right. We might not be able to get in this way. Let's go to a different station."

"...Gangnam will probably be more crowded than here since loads of people were moving around for the conference and tourists." Hoseok finally spoke, slowly lifting the blanket to peek out behind the dashboard.

"If that's the case, then the nearest station in the opposite direction would be...Seocho." Namjoon found after a quick search on his phone as he remained laying down.

Rising a little more, Hoseok was able to check around and ensure that there weren't any zombies around before sitting up in a crouch and gently releasing his foot from the break.

The car crept forward in auto, hardly making any sound at all. When they finally reached an area without any zombies to be seen or heard, the pair sat up slightly straighter, sighing as they began navigating towards Seocho station.

When they eventually reached the area near the station, Hoseok pulled into a side street that didn't seem to have anyone on it. Using Namjoon's navigation, the pair managed to pull into Seocho's multi storey by entering through an employee side road.

Leaving the car running on neutral, Hoseok exhaled as he glanced at the empty spaces dotted around. Namjoon glanced at his friend. Why wasn't he shutting off the vehicle? Just as he was about to reach for the handle, Hoseok grabbed his elbow.

"Let's get closer to the entrace." He said, as sense of forewarning passed briefly over him. Namjoon blinked at him before relaxing back in his seat. After a pause, Hoseok eased Jin's car out of the place he had parked and directed the car toward the spaces nearer to the door that led to the station from the car park.

Most people didn't like coming here because though the door lead into the station, it was incredibly far from any of the platforms where any trains actually departed. They were counting on that fact as Hosoek finally put the car in park just around the corner from the door, still not turning the car off completely. He didn't want to waste any time if they needed to get the hell out.

Nodding at each other, the pair exited the vehicle, both leaving their doors slightly ajar instead of shutting them completely. Standing in front of the door, Namjoon flinched when it slid open automatically. Breathing out when nothing out of the ordinary happened, he stepped forward, Hoseok pacing quickly to keep up.

Making their way up the narrow curving staircase instead of the lift, Namjoon who was in front paused again once they reached the main station body. From here he could see the signs indicating the train lines and their respective directions hanging over different metal gated ticket pass rows.

"Do you see anyone?" Hoseok whispered, peering around his friend's large frame. Seriously when did Namjoon get so big?! Namjoon shook his head before reaching for his phone and searching something. Lifting his head, he gestured slightly to the side of where they stood.

"It says that the shelters should be located under the market isle outside the station, but you can only get in from inside the station." He said. Hoseok glanced around. Getting to the front of the station would take a while since they were at the back presently. Plus they'd have to move out in the open with all the other pathways leading to the train platforms easily accesible. Swallowing, he forced himself to blank out before he frightened himself stiff. Giving Namjoon a small push, he nodded.

"Let's go."

~*~

Jin and Taehyung stared up at the sign from where they were parked in a alley out of sight of the main street. They had made it to the workshop Taehyung often came to repair his saxaphone while mostly avoiding any encounters with zombies.

There had been one close call when a street they turned into had been packed. Jin had set Hoseok's car off like a madman and zoomed as fast as he could away from the horde. Now, nearly thirty minutes later, they managed to reach the workshop that was standardly a mere ten minutes away from Yoongi's place.

"You're sure we can get materials from here?" Jin asked. How would they get wood and metal from from a shop that repaired instruments? Taehyung nodded, ignoring Jin's very clear sceptical expression.

"I'll show you once we get inside. Let's hurry up." He assured, hopping opening out of the car and slamming the door shut.

"Yah, YAH!" Jin's hushed yell was aggravated as his head whipped around. Slamming the door was worse than a bad idea with zombies that had supersonic hearing roaming about. When nothing seemed to happen after eight seconds, Jin exhaled and followed after Taaehyung, quietly.

Opening the door carefully, Jin flinched at the sound of a bell announcing his entrance before closing the door shut behind him. Breathing out, he felt some tension leave his body now that he was inside.

The glass display windows on either side if the door that showcased new luxury instruments and soundboards had thick blackout blinds pulled down, casting the store in darkness. There was little light here, but Jin could faintly see the rows of instruments and the counter.

"Taehyung-ah?" He called, his voice soft. When he got no response, Jin felt his shoulders lift again.

"Taehyung-ah?" He repeated, taking a hesitant step forward as he reached into his back pocket. He didn't have anything he could use as a weapon on him but he could surely find one in this place. Quickly switching on his phone flashlight, Jin's eyes darted around for something he could hold on to.

After a quick sweep, his eyes landed on a row of claves. Grabbing a pair of dark wooden ones, Jin pocketed one while clutching the other, using his flashlight to guide him through the store to the counter.

It wasn't obvious to him when he was at the entrance, but as he rounded the corner, Jin could see that there was a portion of the wall that jutted out beside the counter, and in the jutted out wall was a doorway with a thick curtain that went from the top of the doorframe to sweeping the ground.

Pausing, Jin glanced around the store one more time before pushing the curtain aside and stepping through, turning around to ensure that the curtain was fully shut again. Rotating once more, the young teacher felt his body freeze as he came eye to eye with the blade of an axe.

Oh my god.