004

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.

"My friend knows your friend?" Jimin's tone wasn't entirely certain.

"Really? Are you asking or telling me?" Taehyung replied, a small smile threatening to break free from his stoic set mouth. Hoseok and Namjoon approached with mild concern on their faces.

"Wae? Is everything okay?" Hoseok asked. The two younger men nodded, somewhat unsure.

"An old friend of mine just called and asked me if I was okay." Taehyung explained, mildly worried. Yoongi was a very laid back person but he had sounded so rushed on the phone.

"Yeah, so did mine. He was asking if anything weird had happened at SNU. And that he was with someone called Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't happen to be in high school, does he?" Jimin asked as he turned to Taehyung, hoping the answer was yes. Taehyung shook his head, a small frown appearing on his face.

"No, Yoongi-hyung is a part-time middle school music teacher. He graduated early from college two years ago." The brunet said. Jimin felt his heart sink. Why was Jungkook with a middle school teacher in the middle of the school day when he should be in his high school club? As they approached the cafe Taehyung had recommended, Hoseok looked around the familiar area.

"I think I parked my car around here." He said absentmindedly. Jimin stopped walking and slowly turned to look at him with hilariously betrayed eyes.

"You came with your car and it didn't occur to you that we could have met up on our own campus and made our way here together?! It took me ages to figure out the bus route from my house!" The small blonde exploded as Hoseok held up his hands in surrender.

"It didn't occur to me until I was already on my way here! Sorry, how about I take you home when the conference ends? Hm?" Hoseok pleaded, rubbing his hands together in apology. Embarrassed, Jimin rushed forward to grab Hoseok's hands to stop the action.

"Please don't do that. Fine, you can take me home." He grudgingly agreed, causing Hoseok to release a shriek of joy as he embraced his friend. The group continued making their way to the cafe, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok making sounds of admiration when they saw the place.

The last of a small selection of stores before the large park began, the cafe front consisted only of glass panels, giving the people seated by the windows the most picturesque view of the streets blending into the park scenery.

Upon entering through the very large front door, they actually had to walk down a short slope to get to the main store. The seats by the window had been elevated to allow those customers a view- all the other seats, as well as the cashier counter, were slightly lower down.

After they had made their order, the young men sat down at the table closest to one of the window seats, pleased that they too could also catch a glimpse, however mildly distorted, of the view. They talked for a while, getting to know each other better as they sipped their ice drinks and ate their food.

It was only when, around half and hour later, a couple who had been seated by the window started to make a commotion that they looked over. The woman was hitting her partner's arm, trying to get a reaction for him as she stared out of the window.

Looking out of the glass with an initial air of annoyance, the man suddenly stood up, so quickly that the action caused his chair to make a painfully loud scraping noise against the chair. Staring at them, the four university students watched with confusion as they suddenly rushed out of the store, with the woman muttering something along the lines of "let's just go home, please."

Puzzled by their behaviour, the young men turned to look at each other, silently asking each other what their deal was. The group of young ladies that had been seated in the other window seat had also looked at the couple, murmuring among themselves when one of them glanced out of the window and shrieked.