039

It was another thirty minutes after Eunha's update before the food supply group were able to return to Nambu Bus Terminal. Once the gate had been open and shut, Baekhyun and Jaehyun carried Jimin out of the vehicle where he was then gathered up onto Jungkook's back and sped to the medical bay, Eunha hot on his trail.

They burst into the terminal, ignoring the stricken faces of the others at the sight of Jimin's flushed, drenched form. Laying his hyung down tenderly on a medic bay bed, Jungkook paced the space as Eunha, Jihyo and Sunoo fluttered about. When Jungkook had carried Jimin through, Jihyo had called Sunoo to come too.

"He's been the one taking really good care of us all this time. He seems to have some great nutritional and medical knowledge." She explained when Eunha looked over at him questioningly.

Accepting Jihyo's recommendation, Eunha didn't even question the new face among their ranks and took to assigning Sunoo and Jihyo to locate thermometers, clean towels to dry Jimin's wet body, smaller ones to dampen for his forehead and fever reducing medication while she got to checking Jimin's vital signs, running a firm finger down his damp sides. He flinched when she touched his left area, his face scrunched up in pain as he huffed weakly. He wasn't conscious yet but it was much better than his state on the minibus.

"Jungkook-ah, come and lift his shirt for me please." Eunha called over her shoulder, knowing that she needed to get the young man to do something before he flipped out. Jungkook sped over and pulled up Jimin's shirt, exposing most of his torso and a massive purpling mark that was forming on his left side. Eunha blinked as her eyes followed the trail of the bruise. Ah.

"I need you to get him out of those jeans. Erm...Sunoo-ssi? Could you please fill up these hot water bottles with hot water and come and press them against oppa's side please? Jungkookie too." She requested, turning away from the bed and busying herself with trying to find something.

Jihyo, who had sat down after her tasks had ended, bit down on a laugh, despite the tension in the space. Eunha's embarrassment at the sight of the male body seemed to still be very much apparent. All that first aid and medical training hadn't yet erased Eunha's conservative nature. Sunoo and Jungkook got to work pressing the heat against Jimin's side. He winced at first, then his body relaxed as he warmed up.

"We need to apply some kind of compression so that his blood circulation can get back to normal." Eunha stated. Sunoo nodded at her words, his eyes and hands still focused on holding the hot water bottle gently against Jimin's side.

"Do you think we should apply some heat patches before doing that?" He asked after a short silence. Eunha cocked her head to the side.

"I think after a few hours and when oppa gains consciousness again, he'll probably want to clean up and take a shower or something. After he does that, then I think we can apply the heat patches- good call." She agreed with a nod, continuing to rummage around the room.

Sunoo didn't reply but Jungkook didn't miss the way his ears tinged and his back straightened a little at the praise. Smiling at the boy, he turned back to Jimin, exhaling with relief at the sight of his now even breathing. Apparently he had come down with a fever from being in the rain and exerting himself for so long.

After a few minutes, the four of them worked to lift Jimin's body so that Eunha could apply the compression tape to his side, with Sunoo taking over when they got to Jimin's hip. With his first aid treatment done, Jungkook brought Jimin a new shirt and some shorts while they hung his clothes to dry. They found a small heater and set it to a moderate temperature to warm the space before departing.

As Eunha was making her way out after Jihyo and Sunoo, Jungkook pulled her back into a tight embrace. He didn't say anything, but the way he held on told Eunha just how grateful he was that his hyung was safe.