015

"Let's do a sweep of the car park first, then we can relax." Jimin said after a few seconds, looking back over the rest of the car park. He recalled that some zombies had come from within the car park, so they definitely needed to check some more, to be safe. Just as he was about to start moving, he was stopped by two different arms blocking his path.

"Hyung, wait a minute." Jungkook gave Jimin's arm a pointed look.

"Before we do anything else, let's do something about that dislocated shoulder before you experience any more pain." Baekhyun stated, glancing over at his arm, having finally regained some strength in his legs. From his perspective, this blonde was proficient in martial arts, certainly beyond the extent of being injured by using incorrect technique. How did he get himself injured?

Jimin caught his eye and shook his head, peeking briefly at Yoongi's car as he did it, and Baekhyun caught on immediately. He had gotten hurt while protecting someone in there. Baekhyun gave him a nod of respect. For someone who likely hadn't done military service yet, this guy was a soldier. By now they had made it back to Yoongi's Wrangler and Jimin had replaced the students who had been seated in the backseat.

Baekhyun hummed. Positioning himself beside Jimin's dislocated arm, Baekhyun gestured with his head for the strong kid and one of the other high school boys to support him from the side and behind. They closed the doors of the vehicle and boot and got ready.

"So, what's your name?" Baekhyun finally asked as Jimin began eyeing him with confusion.

"Ji-ARGH!" Jimin cried out in pain as his arm was forcefully popped back into its socket in his shoulder. Jaehyun, who had stationed himself behind Jimin in the boot, reached over his head and gagged him with the sleeve of his school jumper in order to quiet him down while Jungkook stabilised him from the side.

Panting, Jimin finally stopped screaming and let the sleeve drop from his mouth, eyes still tearing up and slightly rolled back in his head from the shocking pain. Losing the strength in his body that was keeping him seated upright, he wobbled to the side, where Jungkook promptly caught him, sending Baekhyun a wide-eyed look, surprised. Baekhyun grinned.

"What did you say? I didn't quite catch that." He teased, releasing Jimin's re-attached arm. Taehyung gave him a playful punch on the back of his shoulder when he hopped out of Yoongi's Wrangler. He had seen the whole thing.

"Ya. This is Park Jimin, and this is Jungkook and I don't know anyone else." Taehyung introduced with a sweep of his hand. The young men chuckled.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, and, when we secure this place, you guys can meet my older brother." Following everyone else giving their introductions, Baekhyun glanced over the group. It seemed that there was still another batch of people that had yet to arrive.

"Let's act on Jimin's advice and search the place. While you guys do that, it would be great if someone could help me with boarding up the gates. Fortunately it's only two regular sized entrances, so it shouldn't take insanely long to do." Yoongi finally spoke up as he returned from inspecting the gates, peering at the yellow school bus with curiosity. How on earth had that thing made it here undetected?

Settled on tasks, everyone got to work, with Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Baekhyun, Seokmin and Jaehyun splitting up in pairs to check the other levels of the car park for any other potential zombies as everyone else got to work boarding up the entrance using the resources Yoongi and Taehyung had selected.

~*~

Present time

Oh crap. Oh crap! Hoseok fumbled to switch the vehicle into reverse before the car jerked backwards, just in time to dodge the zombie that had swung its fist very purposefully toward Namjoon's window, causing the young man to flinch. This one was different to the others that had retained their cognitive ability!