014

"They said to meet at Nambu Bus Terminal." Namjoon read the text aloud. Seulgi peeked through the gap between the front two seats from where she lay crumpled on the floor of the car. Since there was only one blanket and Hoseok and Namjoon were using it to to cover themselves, she had no choice but to hide on the floor of the vehicle to remain concealed.

"The terminal and not the train station?" She asked. Namjoon made a sound of confirmation.

"But what if the terminal gets attacked? It's isolated."

"It might be for the best that it stands alone- we wouldn't have to worry about zombies potentially coming through the rail lines because there aren't any. Also, the station is right in front, so if need be, we could make our way there with not too much difficulty." Namjoon reasoned. Seulgi hummed at the logic and returned to her original position.

The more she thought about it, the more sense it made. Bus stations were even more equipped than subway stations as they provided food and necessecities for extended journeys. Plus, the walls were high to prevent theft, so there would be less threat of zombies piling up and spilling over. It made sense, but what if there were people there already? Would they have already barricaded themselves in? In that case, wouldn't that mean that they wouldn't be able to come in?

The sun had long since begun to set, since they had been travelling at a snails pace for so long, with only its afterglow casting light on the roads and streets. Hoseok swallowed. The streetlights would have to illuminate their path because no way could he put on the headlights without attracting attention.

They had already been outside for over three hours since leaving Yoongi's apartment, creeping around in Jin's little car to find a place to for Jungkook's friends and any other potential survivors to stay as they worked to avoid any potential confrontation with the zombified people. While he felt relieved to have found Seulgi so that she wasn't alone, he was also desperate to get back into a building himself.

Tenderly steering the vehicle in the directions that Namjoon guided him in, Hoseok felt a small exhale of relief breathe past his lips as signs indicating the way to Nambu Bus Terminal became more frequent. They were so close.

When Hoseok finally shifted the vehicle off the main road and they approached the gate, the entrance that would have lead to the car park had been sealed shut. It was supposed to be a grilled gate, but Hoseok could see that the gaps had been boarded up so he couldn't see anything past the gate at all.

Panic began to rise in his throat as his heart stuttered a little. Namjoon released a hard breath through his nose. This side road was a little darker than the main road they had pulled off of since there were no street lights. Normally, car drivers would be using headlights to guide their vehicles along this path. It was hard enough to gauge their surroundings when they had to semi-lay down for the journey but the darkness expanded the difficulty by a lot.

Looking around the vehicle, he felt a prickling feeling run across his arm. Hadn't Yoongi's group said to come here? So why couldn't they go inside? He hadn't seen any other entrances on their way here and as far as he knew, unless the front door was open, they didn't have a way in.

Seulgi lifted her head again and glanced out the window, tapping the back of Hoseok's seat as he continued to stare in the left direction.

"We have to go." She whispered.

"We can't, the gate-"

"No, no, we need to go. Just anywhere but here." Seulgi's interjection was harsh but still remained a whisper as she clutched Hoseok's seat. The two young men turned their heads to the right where she remained staring. Seulgi's tapping became incessant as her voice began to raise.