029

The moment the door clicked open, Eunha used her full body strength to shove through, uncaring for how loud the sound may have been. Jaehyun dashed in after her and the other scouts crashed through, with Jungkook coming in with Baekhyun and Jimin hot on his tail.

From the side of the door there was a handle and Jimin gripped it with mass restraint as he worked to shut it without making any noise. There were breathy sighs as the scouts attempted to remain as soundless as possible, listening carefully for any sign that they had been noticed.

There was the tell-tale thudding that showed that the zombies had reached the platform, but there seemed to be no inclination that the scouts were being searched for. Exhaling, Jimin released the door handle, waiting and observing for a minute before deeming the immediate danger to be over.

Turning around, he gestured with his head for Jungkook to lead the way again and they resumed. The corridor wasn't all too wide so they had to walk in a single file down short groups of steps.

After pacing for around seven minutes, Jungkook came to a halt in front of a door. Giving the handle a squeeze, he quickly determined that this door too was locked.

Eunha wasted no time in this instance, ducking under his arm to get to the door, successfully able to undo the latch in record time. Quietly proud if herself, she stepped back and allowed Jungkook to scope the outside.

Not noting any threats, Jungkook stepped out and made a beeline for the area directly under the bridge. The rest of the scouts followed. Satisfied that they were almost entirely covered by the massive pillars supporting the bridge, Jimin pulled out his phone to check the pictures he had been sent.

Ms Ryu's boat was supposed to be a cabin cruiser with the word "Graceland" printed on the side. She had said that her son had it delivered to the riverboat station that worked on the Han River. It was a ten minute walk fron where they were right now. Jungkook gestured to the shoreline with his head and Seokmin walked with him to the edge.

Seokmin bent down and glanced at the water. He had switched from pure track athletics to triathalon athletics a few years back and during the planning back at the terminal, had brought up that he was willing to scope out what might be a suitable location to position the boat.

Jungkook continued to scan the area as his friend inspected the water. Seokmin rose to his feet and placed a foot in the water. Normally he would have removed his shoes but city rivers usually had insane garbage pollution and he didn't really want to lose his foot to a jagged can lid or something.

The sensation of the water surging around his leg and into his shoe, soaking his sock and foot, made an uncomfortable chill run through his body. Seokmin pushed down his repulsion, promising himself that he would take a nice, hot, cleansing shower when they returned, and focused on the sensation of the ground beneath his shoe.

The dirt was soaked so his foot sank in a little and there was a lot of resistance when he lifted it. The boat would get stuck for sure if it got too close to the shoreline. Looking back at Jungkook, he shook his head and strode back to where the others were hiding, taking a sharp turn to the shoreline that was hidden beneath the bridge.

Grabbing a rock, he tossed it underhand to a relative spot and listened carefully for the sound. Picking another rock, he threw it again, slightly closer to the shore this time, just to be sure. Collecting a third rock, he turned around to face the group that watched him curiously.

"The boat can only go as far as- there. Any closer and it'll probably get stuck." He grunted as he threw the rock to around the same location as the first rock. It was about seven metres out from the shoreline. Hoseok placed his hands on his hips as he eyed the distance. They definitely could not jump it.