Chapter 27 (edited)

3rd POV:

As weeks passed, the bond between Bakugo and Izuku only grew. However it could only grow so much from how many secrets we kept.

Bakugo began to leave earlier and return later with each passing week and Izuku didn't understand. Izuku knew he shouldn't care that bakugou wasn't home with him as much because they were just friends. They weren't anything more, much to Izuku's dismay. He was glad they were at least friends but he wished to be more. Bakugo was the first person in years who seemed to care, he never gave up on him and he was there when Izuku needed him. So when he realized that Bakugo was never home it really got to him.

At first it was worry but as time passed he could only think that he did something wrong and that Bakugo didn't like him anymore. That's when the jealousy hit, he was jealous of whoever he thought bakugou was spending his time with. The thought of him taking someone else on dates and sharing passionate kisses with someone ate him up. It felt like a pang to the chest just thinking about it. He wants more than anything to be that person bakugou was hanging all his time with like when he first came here but he didn't want to be rude again he hated being disrespectful and rude. He also desperately wanted to confront bakugou about what was going on but he always fell asleep before bakugou returned and never woke up earlier enough.

As of right now he was moping in the garden on the swings not wanting to talk to anyone or bother anyone. He also just really liked the flowers and the sound of water flow through the creak calmed him and distracted him from his own mind. He stayed out staring at the front gate waiting for a car to drive through and Bakugo to walk out but it never came. He stayed out until the sun was nowhere to be found and the sound of crickets filled his ears and he went back inside with tears threatening to fall.

He didn't feel like eating and went straight to their shared room to wait a little longer. He sat on his side of the bed and just stared at the door deep in thought. Hours quickly passed as Izuku's eyes slowly began to feel heavy along with the rest of his body, but he continued to stay up praying to talk to Bakugou. He didn't know what he was going to say once he could but he didn't want to think too far ahead just incase he didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Lucky enough for him Bakugo showed up quietly walking into the room, thinking that izuku was still asleep. He knew he wasn't home often and he didn't know how it affected Izuku but he hoped not too much and that what he was working on would make up for any pain or worry he caused Izuku.

He shortly found out that Izuku was indeed awake and he wasn't too pleased with him. As soon as Bakugo closed the door and turned around IZuku switched on the lamp on his nightstand, "Where the hell have you been?!" Izuku meantally cringed at the way he sounded like an upset mother.

"Does it matter where I've been, it's late," Bakugo paused, starting to get changed, "can't we sleep on it?"

"Sleep on it! Are you kidding! I haven't seen you in a while because you've been god knows where, with god knows who, practically ignoring the omega you have at home!" Izuku hated referring to himself as an omega but he was hoping to get some sort of reaction out of Bakugo.

"Why does it matter so much where I've been?! Hm? It's not your life!" Bakugo shouted aggressively as he pulled a pair of sweatpants up.

Izuku glared over to Bakugou with crossed arms, "Oh I don't know, seeing as I'm living with you and you are my potential mate, I find it quite important to know who you've been sleeping around with, don't you think?"

That's when Bakugou realized that Izuku was jealous of him not being home, he smirked a little, turning to face the small boy, seeing his hair sway like an angry cat's tail. "Izu, i haven't been sleeping with anyone, I've just been busy with work," he explained calmly.

"Oh yea work definitely goes from go bows when in the morning to around midnight who knows when the next day," izuku stated sarcastically as he threw his hands in the air. This was the first time he saw Izuku act like this and it surprised him a lot since he was normally a quiet shy boy with a cheery but scared atmosphere.

"I'm a businessman their will be times where work needs my up most attention like now especially since I've been off work for a few weeks and need to catch up."

"Then why'd you get me! You could have left me with them, you could have not even gone to them! Hell your 'work needs your up most attention' so you have no time for me or any other person!"

"Okay calm the fuck down! You're acting irrational, I may have a lot of work right now but that doesn't mean I won't have any time for you, hunny! Hell we aren't even together so why does it matter so much!" At this point Bakugo was done with this whole argument and wanted to go to sleep. He still had a lot of things he wanted to get done within three days.

"Irrational! You're irrational! You got me to have a mate but now we aren't even together, not even a plan to get together! I shouldn't have thought it would be any different than the others!" Izuku shouted as tears streamed down his face and he left out quiet sobs.

Bakugo clenched his jaw out of pain, he loved izuku a lot even if it was too soon he grew quite fond of him quickly but hearing those words come out of his mouth hurt him a lot more than any pain he's ever felt. Sighing he spoke up, " do you really want to know what I've been doing?" He asked walking closer to the broccoli haired boy, but still leaving a good amount of distance.

Izuku harshly whipped his eyes, still crying, but gave a saddle nod, "that's w-what this whole ar-argument has been," he whispered out.

"Fuckkkkkk," he started, he felt slightly embarrassed and wanted to wait a few more days but to late for that, "Ive been buying and setting up kid rooms, it was meant to be fucking surprise, in four days we are going to Crystal Creeks Childrens home and adopting Eri adn Kota. Secondly, the only reason we arent together is because I don't want to pressure you, so stop crying! I haven't cheated on you or been ignoring you, just busy.'' Bakugo said as he gripped his hair, looking anywhere besides izuku.

Izuku's eyes widened and he felt awful. Awful for accusing him. Awful for acting like a crazy boyfriend. For being nosy. Awful for everything he said. "I- i- i'm sorry... i shouldn't- I shouldn't have said anything, we aren't even together as you stated..."

Bakugo didn't say anything but opened his arms, giving izuku a silent way of telling him it was okay to hug him. Izuku all but ran into Bakugou's arms barring his face in the taller blonde's chest, "it's okay Izuku, everything's okay."

———————————————————

                       Words: 1274

Sorry of the long wait I never wrote an argument before and it was hard, it might not be the best argument but I hope you guys all enjoy it :)

You guys are all amazing! Beautiful! Smart! Strong! And we are proud of you! Go drink some water, eat something even if it's small and rest well the next time you sleep! :)

~ tell next time