Chapter 30

3rd pov:

It was the morning of the adoption. Izuku was a nervous wreck. He swore he was seconds away from a panic attack as he paced back and forth in front of his dads.

"What if I'm not ready and I'm unstable and not fit to parent them yet? What if they don't remember me, Or course they don't remember me I haven't seen them since they were young! What if they don't like me? Or Kacchan changes his mind, it is his money and he technically owns me and what if he hurts me... what if he hurts them..." he finally stoped and looked at his dads who looked utterly surprised, "would he change his mind on me?" Tears were now on the urge of falling.

Hizashi walked forward giving him a hug slowing, leaving enough time it back away if needed or wanted. "Izu, hunny I know it's rushed and you are still going though things and letting the past go, but Bakugo would never intentionally hurt you or anyone you care about. I can't say he loves you... BUT I can say he cares very dearly about you, alright?"

The more seconds passed the more he realized just how's fast this was going. He wasn't even dating Bakugo yet they were going to adopt kids. Hell Izuku didn't even know what he did as a living. He barely knew anything about Bakugo and everyone else. With that more panic settled in. He co ringed passing but this time he couldn't seem to get enough oxygen.

He felt himself be picked up but was in such a deep drifted conciseness he didn't care. He heard mumbling and people trying to calm him down. Loud thuds all around and as his vision slowly started leaving he left a jab in his wrist. Looking over he saw Shinso holding an empty syringe. His whole body went numb and all he could do was stare blankly at everyone around.

He didn't feel safe.

Izuku couldn't do anything but allow himself be man handled. He glared at Shinso as he was carried out to the orange sports car. his chair was tilted back so he wouldn't fall over, and Izuku was left in the car all alone. all Izuku could think about was how the day has barely began and he hated it already. his eyes tired up and he couldn't do anything to stop it. soon enough he was bawling, he salty tears pouring down his face like a waterfall.

Too deep in thoughts and crying he didn't realize Bakugo open his door until he was hugged close, "...I'm... sorry, it wasn't okay for them to do that to you, specially on a day like today," Bakugo apologized even though it was a struggle at first. Izuku only buried his head into Bakugo's next slightly as he continued to cry. Bakugo hesitantly began to brush is hand through Izuku's curly green hair. "Its okay broccoli top, everything is going to be okay, I- I promise," Bakugo promised even though he knew he wouldn't be able to keep it.

Bakugo soon let go of Izuku even after his protests, to start driving. Unlike Izuku, Bakugo knew the drive to the orphanage was a good two hours. Bakugo quickly made it to the driver side and started to go, he made sure three of his best guards were following from a distance, so it didn't seem suspicious. with that Bakugo felt extremely uncomfortable, with Izuku still drugged the car was deadly silent besides the sound of the car, and one thing he hated the most was silence it left his in his head and he hated, but there wasn't much he could do. Izuku was drugged and wouldn't be able to really do a lot for the next hour.

With that Bakugo continued to drive non stop, not even trying to avoid speeding as he went at least 15 over. He knew it wasn't safe and he knew if he got caught he could end up in a lot of trouble but that didn't really bug him, the fact that he was a mafia leader made it almost impossible to worry about silly things like speeding.  On the bright side of things speeding got them to the orphanage around the same time izuku got all his ability back.

walking up to the door, izukus breathe was uneven and his whole body shook as if he was in a horror movie, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to Izuku, it hasn't been that long since.... we can wait, the kids can wait."